Dan Andriano's one of the most powerful songwriters of our time, according to me. I wanna collect all the stuff he's written and sung on.

Except for Tuesday, his solo stuff and Tuesday - has he fronted anything? I love his songwriting and voice.

What - post-Remains - has he written and sung on? Did I miss anything?

Alkaline Trio

Damnesia

Agony & Irony

This Addiction (incl. deluxe)

My Shame Is True

Broken Wing

Solo

Hurricane Season

European Vacation

Of Peace, Quiet and Monsters

Any compilations? Anything I've missed?

Dan Andriano's one of the most powerful songwriters of our time, according to me. I wanna collect all the stuff he's written and sung on.

Except for Tuesday, his solo stuff and Tuesday - has he fronted anything? I love his songwriting and voice.

Alkaline Trio

Damnesia

Agony & Irony

My Shame Is True

Broken Wing

Solo

Hurricane Season

European Vacation

He did a solo split with Mike Felumlee.

http://www.artisticintegrityrecords.com/store

There was that split he did with Mike Felumlee in 2002.  

What about Slapstick?  I don't recall him doing a lot of lead vocals, but there's plenty of classic Dan backup vocals and bass noodling.  I recall him being pretty obvious in the chorus of She Doesn't Love Me.  SHE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S GOT!  

There's The Falcon, too, but I think Brendan did most of the vocals.

Thanks to anyone who responded!

He sang for a band called Tuesday in the late 90's. Great stuff. Asian Man put it out.

EDIT: Just re-read the OP. Was that edited after I posted this? I swore that wasn't there.

I can't remember if I edited that or not, but there were no replies when I edited.

He did a solo split with Mike Felumlee.

http://www.artisticintegrityrecords.com/store

Yup, and it's amazing, both Mike's and Dan's songs. I was really happy when it got the vinyl treatment, I think I have two versions.

He wasn't asking about things prior, like he mentioned he knows about Tuesday and his solo stuff.  He's looking for any releases solo or other after Remains(2007)

Thanks for understanding me!

I've always loved dan's efforts on a3 albums the most. I think if I had to list all my favorite tracks the first 10 at least would be Dan songs with 'she took him to lake' at the top of the pile.

For me, it changed between Good Mourning and Crimson. Up til Crimson, Matt's songs were the best to me, and after that Dan's songs are the best to me. I can barely listen to Matt songs anymore, but I LOOOOOVE the Dan songs on every record. I wish there were more songs of him on the original albums, instead of putting them on the deluxe versions only.

2011 Revival Tour LP

I'll have to check out Slapstick and Tuesday... never heard of them before this thread.

Is it an original song from him? Guess I can

Slapstick was a cool skapunk band whose members went on to The Broadways, The Honor System, Alkaline Trio, Tuesday, and many more bands. Tuesday's pretty great, half of Slapstick doing emo pop punk.

Sorry, misunderstood the original question.

I just remembered he did a cover of MU330's Lincoln on the Asian Man #250 album.  

http://asianmanrecords.bandcamp.com/track/lincoln-mu330

Mu330's great too, but that's not their best song by far according to me. Dan does it GREAT though. Really makes it his own.

Alkaline Trio

Damnesia

Agony & Irony

My Shame Is True

Broken Wing

Solo

Hurricane Season

European Vacation

I'm a big fan of his as well.  I wish he would put out another full length album.

• 2 weeks later...