Disensitizer and Condom

I want to say something snarky, but, I really just feel bad.  Sorry your blastin' too soon bro, try thinking about something else, I don't mean like baseball or anything else people typically say, I mean the weird shit, stuff you don't want anyone to know you've ever thought about.  

If you're blasting too soon you might want to do the stop and go technique that people use when wanking off. What I mean by that is you stop fucking and get out of there but you go down on her giving you a chance to recover but she's still getting simulation. Then when you feel up to it, you can go at it again. Just keep on practicing and sooner or later you'll get better at holding it in.

Kegels dude, all day.. every day.

Just pretend that you are pissing and then pretend you are stopping the piss midway by contracting the correct muscle.. count to 10 and release.. repeat about 75 times... Also do it when you are taking a piss. This can be done anywhere and everywhere. 

Note: if you are squeezing your butt cheeks, you are doing it wrong. 

Also while having sex don't just start pounding for glory, start slow and build up speed as you get better control.

Plus it just helps with getting the strength to do better crazier positions. Like a standing 69

This made me laugh really hard. Mainly because I can't think of any time that would be practical. "Hey babe! I'm gonna stand up and then I'm gonna get you in a tombstone piledriver position, but I won't break your neck or anything, we'll just go down on each other. Well... I'll be going up technically, but still!"