Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

My league allowed Bilal Powell and Bernard Pierce for Calvin Johnson to go through this year. It was around week 2 or 3. Calvin was injured and Pierce/Powell had decent starts.

Still retarded. The guy who gave up Calvin is retarded and knows nothing about football. He's one of our good friends so we keep him in the league.

The reasoning for not vetoing was that some of the guys thought that the standard for vetoing trades is that "if there is no collusion, I won't veto. Trade rape is part of fantasy football and we aren't going to protect anyone". I see it differently, though. Veto is there to protect the league integrity, not the individual who made a stupid trade.

Now I'm just hoping that the dude who picked up Calvin doesn't make the playoffs so it is kind of a "no harm, no foul" situation. If he wins the league, I'm not going to ask for my money back or anything but I am putting an asterisk next to it in the league record book.

if someone veto's does that negate the trade?   i mean how can you put an asterisk if you could of prevented it.  collusion or not that is one sick trade for whoever got calvin johnson and i tip my hat to the fellow.

My league allowed Bilal Powell and Bernard Pierce for Calvin Johnson to go through this year. It was around week 2 or 3. Calvin was injured and Pierce/Powell had decent starts.

Still retarded. The guy who gave up Calvin is retarded and knows nothing about football. He's one of our good friends so we keep him in the league.

The reasoning for not vetoing was that some of the guys thought that the standard for vetoing trades is that "if there is no collusion, I won't veto. Trade rape is part of fantasy football and we aren't going to protect anyone". I see it differently, though. Veto is there to protect the league integrity, not the individual who made a stupid trade.

Now I'm just hoping that the dude who picked up Calvin doesn't make the playoffs so it is kind of a "no harm, no foul" situation. If he wins the league, I'm not going to ask for my money back or anything but I am putting an asterisk next to it in the league record book.

My league allowed Eric Decker for Calvin Johnson. But my league is kinda in the same vein with "if you're stupid and make stupid trades, then that's your fault". Calvin was the first round pick for the guy and every week he would offer me scrubs for Lynch and Welker. I just lol'd at every offer he attempted to throw my way

Traded Reggie bush, Alex smith, Danny Amendola for Andre Johnson, Andre Ellington, case keenum.

Really just wanted Reggie for Andre. Had to throw in the rest to get the deal done.

Hoping Amendola gets injured now cause I still have Dobson. If both healthy, not even sure if Dobson isn't the better play. Needed a stud WR, though, and Andre was the best I could do. The first tier guys weren't on the block.

got nick foles on a bye in a 12 team league. there is only one guy who is going to be taking a qb bc he has wilson on a bye. looked at FA, here are my top guys i'm gunning for.

rank 'em

alex smith vs. sd

mccown vs. stl

flacco vs. nyj

tolzien vs. minn

fitzpatrick vs. oak

probably just going to use fa not waivers for those guys. got jordan reed hurt, so probably goinig to go te for waivers.

Smith, Flacco, then everyone else.

If you are on a bye, don't get creative. Go with a reliable vet and rely on the rest of your team to step up. At least, that's my philosophy. You get a guy in single digits at QB and your week is some trouble.

i agree. last time i went with smith he gave me a stinker, but i like him against sd

i wish i didn't have mccoy on a bye in both my leagues

got nick foles on a bye in a 12 team league. there is only one guy who is going to be taking a qb bc he has wilson on a bye. looked at FA, here are my top guys i'm gunning for.

rank 'em

alex smith vs. sd

mccown vs. stl

flacco vs. nyj

tolzien vs. minn

fitzpatrick vs. oak

probably just going to use fa not waivers for those guys. got jordan reed hurt, so probably goinig to go te for waivers.

McCown and Tolzien could be nice plays too. I have Wilson in one league and am thinking about them.

rank 'em

alex smith vs. sd

mccown vs. stl

flacco vs. nyj

tolzien vs. minn

fitzpatrick vs. oak

What lebowski said. I am also in the same boat with foles on bye and pryor injured.

Keenum

Tolzien

Glennon

Fitz

Palmer

Thinking about making a trade or two. I don't feel comfortable going forward with Matt Ryan as my starting QB, Heath Miller as my starting TE, and I would like a dependable WR to go alongside Thomas. Would unload a RB or two obviously, as I have 6. Only ones I consider untouchable are Bernard, and Gordon. I get to keep one guy, and am considering one of those two. Our league is a one keeper, can't keep anyone drafted in first two rounds, and you can draft him at the slot you did the previous year. Got Bernard in the 6th, and Gordon in the 10th. That's why I don't want to trade either. Thoughts?

QB: Matt Ryan, Mike Glennon

RB: Reggie Bush, Andre Brown, Giovanni Bernard, CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, and Joique Bell.

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Dwayne Bowe, Josh Gordon, James Jones, Keenan Allen

TE: Garrett Graham

D/ST: Carolina

K: Garrett Hartley

EDIT: Dropped Jason Campbell for Mike Glennon, Golden Tate for James Jones, and Heath Miller for Garrett Graham.

Thinking about making a trade or two. I don't feel comfortable going forward with Matt Ryan as my starting QB, Heath Miller as my starting TE, and I would like a dependable WR to go alongside Thomas. Would unload a RB or two obviously, as I have 6. Only ones I consider untouchable are Bernard, and Gordon. I get to keep one guy, and am considering one of those two. Our league is a one keeper, can't keep anyone drafted in first two rounds, and you can draft him at the slot you did the previous year. Got Bernard in the 6th, and Gordon in the 10th. That's why I don't want to trade either. Thoughts?

QB: Matt Ryan, Mike Glennon

RB: Reggie Bush, Andre Brown, Giovanni Bernard, CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, and Joique Bell.

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Dwayne Bowe, Josh Gordon, James Jones, Keenan Allen

TE: Garrett Graham

D/ST: Carolina

K: Garrett Hartley

EDIT: Dropped Jason Campbell for Mike Glennon, Golden Tate for James Jones, and Heath Miller for Garrett Graham.

I think you're pretty set with DT/Gordon/Allen as your starting WRs