Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Just got offered Welker and Rashad Jennings for Bush. What do you guys think?

It's a fair trade. Think it just comes down to team needs. Do you need the WR or RB more? Are you fighting for the playoffs or in cruise control (effects how you weight the schedules in week 15 and 16 versus the next couple games)?

It's a fair trade. Think it just comes down to team needs. Do you need the WR or RB more? Are you fighting for the playoffs or in cruise control (effects how you weight the schedules in week 15 and 16 versus the next couple games)?

We're both 1 and 2 and in the playoffs. I need a WR. Welker has tough match ups with TEN and HOU, but Bush doesn't have the easiest schedule. I think I'll do it.

So this shit trade tried to happen today. Gronk, Dez, and KC D for Roddy White and Celek. That got vetoed. Now they are trying for Gronk and Dez for White and Celek. They waited until they knew everyone would be busy for the rest of the night and wouldn't think about checking. This shit might go through. The guy with Gronk and Dez is in last place with no chance to make it to the playoffs and his brother is in 3rd. As commissioner, would it be ok to change the settings and veto the trade? We normally have a league vote.

First step would be to call up your buddies and tell them they have to vote.

If you can do it the right way, don't jump to the wrong.

If it's still up at the last second, change settings, veto, ban hammer.

That's what ended up happening. The last veto vote went through this morning. Collusion prevented.

He was supposed to be the hot new rookie reliever but hasn't been much this year. That was till his last game where he finally showed why he should have been good.

Either way he has broken out and sucks cause he have 12 points already. Stacy just got a td so not to bad for you

yeah thank goodness for stacy...

we have a guy who lost aaron rodgers so he basically hasn't touched his lineup with having byes and all that.  last week he had rodgers starting and 3 people on bye.  dude still won because he had austin.  we get return yard and tds on kickoffs and punts also.

Return yards seems pretty lame to me. Take 5 kick offs to the 20 and you get 10 points? That's the same amount of points a top receiver averages for doing absolutely nothing in a football sense.

yeah one of the things i hate in our league.  it's 30 yds per point so there's that.

you also get people who add and drop all the time because a returner does awesome one week and they pick that dude up hoping he does it again.  

i do try to benefit though by getting guys that are a #1 or 2 wr that also return kicks in the draft.