Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

man that Tannehill/Miller combo really helped me out today.  i can't imagine what my score would have been if they both played afull game and didn't let off the throttle.

they giveth and then they taketh away haha...what's even worse is i was going against Brady.

so now that i'm behind i really have to think about my lineup.  i'm sitting Lacy or else he would be my flex.  who would you roll with.

I have Miller and Freeman as my RB.

pick 3 out of these guys  i would play 2 WR and play either WR/RB in the flex.

WR

A. Jeffrey, Cobb, Maclin, M. Bryant or my 2 RB on the bench Lacy or Charcandrick

Was all set to make a huge trade with my friend. He needs backs, I need a qb.

I was giving up gurley, stewart, and Dez for Palmer and gronk.

Both stoked on it.

Except that left me with west and lynch as my remaining rbs, who, with Palmer, are all on bye this week.

Fuck.

Well looks like Gurley & Freeman are now my must starts. bell getting injured sucks, but makes my decision easier.

Solid Duo. Feel horrible for Bell like if literally sidesteps out of bounds instead of galloping to a slow, or if he just dives forward that Burfict twist doesn't happen. I hate Burfict but it was a clean play

Solid Duo. Feel horrible for Bell like if literally sidesteps out of bounds instead of galloping to a slow, or if he just dives forward that Burfict twist doesn't happen. I hate Burfict but it was a clean play

just like, all fitzpatrick had to do was fucking slide, and i definitely could have won.