Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

With that said, I need a new running back and I'm not thinking looking in the direction of a third string Seahawk

denard robinson too. i had both rawls and yeldon at RB and now rolling hightower and robinson. looks like most experts have robinson and hightower pretty equally forecasted.

edit: can't believe i'm still in the playoffs.

I'm torn on my running backs. I have Gurley, Freeman, McCoy, and David Johnson. They are all top ten backs, potentially all top 5. So who do I sit? I'm tempted to sit Freeman because of his lackluster performance as of late, but I feel like he's going to bust one out against the Jags. I can't sit Gurley after the week he just had. McCoy hasn't had a bad week all year. And Johnson is going up against the Eagles, which could be a blowout. But if I pick the wrong one, I'll probably lose. What do I do?

I'm torn on my running backs. I have Gurley, Freeman, McCoy, and David Johnson. They are all top ten backs, potentially all top 5. So who do I sit? I'm tempted to sit Freeman because of his lackluster performance as of late, but I feel like he's going to bust one out against the Jags. I can't sit Gurley after the week he just had. McCoy hasn't had a bad week all year. And Johnson is going up against the Eagles, which could be a blowout. But if I pick the wrong one, I'll probably lose. What do I do?

oh the horror! which of my top 10 RB's to use!? if only you had adrian peterson, then you would really be in a pickle!

all joking aside, i really like david johnson vs the eagles. and looking at recent, consistent trends i would probably go mccoy and johnson.

although i'm really hoping gurley and mccoy bust this week, as that is who my playoff opponent has. 

Tough spot to be in. Freeman should rebound. Panther's defense last week shut him down. Johnson is a safe bet if the rest of Arizona's RBs are still out. I'd say it comes down to Gurley and McCoy. Of the two I'd sit McCoy...

so right now i am playing Freeman, Miller and Lacy for my RB's and Flex.

i picked up Denard Robinson but probably won't play him.  he is still an option, but he was the top waiver and didn't want him on my opponents team.

if Ware is out would you switch Charcandrick with any of my starters? 

Yeah, I think this is what I have to go with. I'm hoping Gurley has a big game tonight so I don't have anything to worry about. 

man i was worried about Gurley.  i was playing against him and he had 12pts at the half.  i will take 15 from Gurley vs. my kicker who scored 13 any day of the week.

man i was worried about Gurley.  i was playing against him and he had 12pts at the half.  i will take 15 from Gurley vs. my kicker who scored 13 any day of the week.

yeah. opponent had gurley and i'm lucky he didn't blow up. good thing the rams got off to a big start and started subbing in mason and cunningham.

I'd go with Fitz vs Dallas. Tyrod would be my second choice.

fitzmagic

alright fitz it is.  lets hope he can propel me into the finals.

i never really paid attention to Tannehill but he is really boom or bust.  i have an attachment with him since he helped me win last year.  i obviously picked him in the later rounds this year thinking he would be last years Luck.

Freeman was doing so good that i won games because of him and when he went down i realized Tannehill wasn't who i had hoped.