Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

OK had a bye week last week, so playoffs start this weekend for me.

I get 2 WR, 1 RB, and 1 Flex

Odell Beckham, Eric Decker, Ted Ginn, Doug Baldwin, Larry Fitzgerald, Freeman, Gurley

My thoughts - Odell, well we have to wait and see about appeals and such.

Doug Baldwin / Gurley - This seems like it may be a big a defense game to me, so slightly afraid to start either.

Fitz - seems like he may need to rest his legs for the playoffs.

Decker/Freeman - Doubt they will have BIG weeks, but also seem unlikely to have low weeks (safe picks)

Probably going to start: Freeman / Gurley and then Ginn / Decker (unless Odell is playing)

Any counter points?  I want to win.  Been in this league for over 10 years and have yet to win the championship.

Probably going to start: Freeman / Gurley and then Ginn / Decker (unless Odell is playing)

Any counter points?  I want to win.  Been in this league for over 10 years and have yet to win the championship.

i would start baldwin over ginn. he's been crushing it and very reliable since the hawks lost jimmy graham. 10 TD's in 4 games! ginn has explosive upside but is unreliable. last time ginn played atlanta he hauled in a 74 yd TD pass and 46 yd TD pass, but only had 3 targets and 2 receptions.

I'm also debating between Ginn and Baldwin, but I also have Martavis Bryant on the bench. I'm waiting until after the Thursday game to decide who to play. My opponent has two Raiders in his lineup. If they don't score big, then I will probably play it safe with Bryant. Ginn and Baldwin are more likely to put up the big numbers this week. Ginn probably has the highest ceiling this week.

There was a stat change for Denard that changed a whole bunch of semifinal match outcomes. If your league had a close battle, may want to check again.

My buddy is in a Yahoo league that processed the finals matchup before the stat correction was in and now it has the wrong set of dudes in the finals. There's a lot of bitching going on about whether the stat change should count or not (I clearly think it should, but I'm sure the guy who loses because of it thinks otherwise).