Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

i can't fucking buy a win in my one league.  it's a 12 team league and top 8 go so you have to be pretty bad to not make the playoffs.  well i am tied with someone 4-7 and holding the 8th spot because of PF.

it also doesn't help that i have either the 2nd or 3rd highest points that week but just happen to play the dude with the highest. 

Alright, need some advice because I can't be objective on it:

Luck vs the Titans at home or Roethlisberger vs the Ravens on the road?

I am a Colts fan so I am biased but I need a win for a first round bye. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

I would go Ben, but Luck at home is good. He hasn't scored less than 18 points at home this year except against STL, which I think was a fluke. The Titans have a pretty stout passing D though.

Had a real rough decision this week at RB.  Team is 2 WR 2 RB and a flex.  I start Dez and Antonio Brown at WR and Josh Gordon at flex, so I usually only start 2 RBs.  I have Reggie Bush, Gio Bernard, Leveon Bell, Rashad Jennings and Shane Vareen.  Started Reggie and Jennings, and Reggie had a nice day but looking like Jennings was a mistake right now.

Last week my running backs scored a combined 125 points. I'm definitely starting Reggie Bush, and Andre Brown. Just not sure at my flex. I'm leaning towards starting Keenan Allen versus the Giants, over either one of the Bills' backs versus Tampa. One, because it's a PPR, and the Giants secondary is terrible. And secondly, because you never know which Bills back will have a great day or a terrible one. Too much risk involved I think.

Had a real rough decision this week at RB.  Team is 2 WR 2 RB and a flex.  I start Dez and Antonio Brown at WR and Josh Gordon at flex, so I usually only start 2 RBs.  I have Reggie Bush, Gio Bernard, Leveon Bell, Rashad Jennings and Shane Vareen.  Started Reggie and Jennings, and Reggie had a nice day but looking like Jennings was a mistake right now.

Start Vereen as your second RB. Jennings might have a concussion and with the McFadden back he may lose some touches. Bernard is to hit or miss, and Ridley might be inactive again this week. Vereen is guaranteed to get at least 6 or 7 catches and he might even get close to 10 carries. Although, Bell is a nice possibility, but he is a little inconsistent too.

in my VC league my QB has given me the below points out of my weekly total:

wk 13 - .96 (128.18) WIN

wk 12 - 5.96 (108.56) WIN

wk 11 - 9.80 (103.80) LOSS

wk 10 - 13.00 (112.30) WIN

wk 9 - 1.98 (116.18) LOSS

ive gone 3 - 2 since Rodgers went down on the opening drive in week 9. 

picked up Palmer, theres no way he has less than 10 points this week against st Louis, right? 

I say it's a good pick-up, because it doesn't sound like Rodgers will be ready. I'm starting Palmer as well this week in one of my leagues over Matt Ryan, who hasn't been very good until the last week or two, while Palmer has been great the last few weeks. St. Louis allowed Kaepernick to reach his second-highest yardage total of the season. The week before that, Josh McCown threw for 352 and a couple of scores, and the week before that Andrew Luck and Matt Hasselback combined to throw for over 400 yards. Only problem could be the Rams ferocious pass rush, which could lead to some sacks and/or interceptions.

thats my thought, too, StL has given up quiet a bit in the air, and im not worried about INT/Sacks, if he gets me 13 points i'll be happy, haha!  even on Rodgers bye week (wk 4) my QB (Wilson) only got me 11.62 points.  my QB production has been awful when Rodgers hasnt been starting.

Start Vereen as your second RB. Jennings might have a concussion and with the McFadden back he may lose some touches. Bernard is to hit or miss, and Ridley might be inactive again this week. Vereen is guaranteed to get at least 6 or 7 catches and he might even get close to 10 carries. Although, Bell is a nice possibility, but he is a little inconsistent too.

Thanks boss, this was for last week though.  Got the #2 seed and a first round bye this week.  I plan on using Vareen and bush in week 14, with Bell as a possibility too.  I don't like Gio sharing the workload with BJGE this late in the season, and Jennings is on a crap team.  Vareen gets good volume - was just waiting for more of a sample size than 1 or 2 games 10 weeks apart.  Bell gets a lot of volume too though, and he's been looking good against tough teams.  I might need to flex him over Dez or Antonio Brown depending on the matchups.

I know this may be counting my chickens before they hatch, but just preparing ahead of time in case i make the super bowl - Drew Brees has a horrrrible matchup week 16 in Carolina.  Been thinking I might have to sit him down if I make it there.  No QB has thrown for more than 1 TD vs the Panthers all year.

Thanks boss, this was for last week though.  Got the #2 seed and a first round bye this week.  I plan on using Vareen and bush in week 14, with Bell as a possibility too.  I don't like Gio sharing the workload with BJGE this late in the season, and Jennings is on a crap team.  Vareen gets good volume - was just waiting for more of a sample size than 1 or 2 games 10 weeks apart.  Bell gets a lot of volume too though, and he's been looking good against tough teams.  I might need to flex him over Dez or Antonio Brown depending on the matchups.

I know this may be counting my chickens before they hatch, but just preparing ahead of time in case i make the super bowl - Drew Brees has a horrrrible matchup week 16 in Carolina.  Been thinking I might have to sit him down if I make it there.  No QB has thrown for more than 1 TD vs the Panthers all year.

My bad.

Need some flex advice:

QB: Rivers

RB: Lacy, Vereen

WR: AJ Green, Garcon

TE: Gates or Reed

FLEX: Gore, Keenan Allen, Welker, Rashad Jennings?

K:Crosby

DEF: NE

Gore and Jenning's matchup scares me. Allen has been on fire lately, while Welker not so great.

I'm thinking Allen, but I don't know. I really need the win this week.

Need some flex advice:

QB: Rivers

RB: Lacy, Vereen

WR: AJ Green, Garcon

TE: Gates or Reed

FLEX: Gore, Keenan Allen, Welker, Rashad Jennings?

K:Crosby

DEF: NE

Gore and Jenning's matchup scares me. Allen has been on fire lately, while Welker not so great.

I'm thinking Allen, but I don't know. I really need the win this week.

welker

6bbd45d8ad9a89b8ee987f4e12c06150.png

Allen, Shorts or Hilton at WR?

Vereen, Stacy or Bell at FLEX?

For receivers, I don't know who to go with.

Stacy has been huge for me, but tough matchup, Bell scares me because of the concussion (even though they say he is fine), Vereen is a new add to the team, so not really sure what to expect, but may be the safe bet?