seangj

Official Fantasy Football Advice

Should be some interesting drafts next year.

Does Cam go as #1 QB?

Gurley #1 overall?

Who to take first of Brown, OBJ, and Julio?

How far does Luck fall in the QB pecking order?

Who gets burned this time with Doug Martin as a 1st round pick?

cam looked good. i'd take brown over gurley, OBJ, or julio. luck falls pretty far in my book. i drafted him with my second pick and dropped him before the playoffs. not personally gonna get burned, as no way i'll take doug martin first round.

I took Gurley in the third round this year. He's risky as a number one unless the Rams can find a passing attack. What happens with a guy like David Johnson or D'angelo Williams? They are #1 type backs, but they aren't #1 on their teams once everyone is healthy. But do they reduce the value of those number one backs like Bell and Chris Johnson?

13 hours ago, Tommy said:

Alright, fantasy playoffs 2nd round. I need to pick 3 WR. Who do you go with. 

Crowder vs CAR

Tyrell Williams vs OAK

Tyreek Hill vs TEN

Julian Edelman at DEN

Taylor Gabriel vs SF

My two cents are based purely on pass DEF.
Crowder, Hill, Williams.
The fact that the men on the throwing end are Rivers, Cousins and Smith are bonuses.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

$100 FAAB Auction budget

My RBs are mediocre at best (T Coleman and B Powell). Thinking about throwing serious cash at Tarik Cohen. Worth it, how much? I was thinking $37

yikes! this site (https://fantasyteamadvice.com/week-2-waiver-wire-pickups-2017/) has Cohen at 21, but i've seen other people bidding 25-30.

37 seems a little high, but would probably ensure you get him. that's a rough pair of RBs.

2 hours ago, WAXXX said:

yikes! this site (https://fantasyteamadvice.com/week-2-waiver-wire-pickups-2017/) has Cohen at 21, but i've seen other people bidding 25-30.

37 seems a little high, but would probably ensure you get him. that's a rough pair of RBs.

yeah I had the 11/14 spot and had to take Jordy and Amari when they were in my lap, so my RB list in the 3rd round was pretty rough in a 12 man league.

I've seen guys go for $35 last year and I seem to have been outbid almost every week last year so i'm figuring what the hell, right?

Edited by Tommy

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

yeah I had the 11/14 spot and had to take Jordy and Amari when they were in my lap, so my RB list in the 3rd round was pretty rough in a 12 man league.

I've seen guys go for $35 last year and I seem to have been outbid almost every week last year so i'm figuring what the hell, right?

do it! i'm gonna scoop up Cohen with my 1st priority waiver pick this week. seems like it's usually the first few weeks of waiver wire grabs that really make or break your season.

44 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

do it! i'm gonna scoop up Cohen with my 1st priority waiver pick this week. seems like it's usually the first few weeks of waiver wire grabs that really make or break your season.

That's my thinking. I don't remember any huge pickups coming off the waiver wire past maybe week 4. At that point its just backup RBs as the RB1s get injured