Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

6bbd45d8ad9a89b8ee987f4e12c06150.png

Allen, Shorts or Hilton at WR?

Vereen, Stacy or Bell at FLEX?

For receivers, I don't know who to go with.

Stacy has been huge for me, but tough matchup, Bell scares me because of the concussion (even though they say he is fine), Vereen is a new add to the team, so not really sure what to expect, but may be the safe bet?

I'd stick with the line-up you have. While Stacy has been great, Arizona is tough against the run. And Allen has been great lately, which the same cannot be said about the other guys. Both have tough matchups.

Alright I'm in a conondrum in two leagues I'm in outside of here.

First who would you start - RGIII against KC or Keenum against Jax?

Secondly I have two WR spots, two RB and a flex. Here are my players:

Flash Gordon, Desean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Harry Douglas, Ben Tate, MJD, Zac Stacy

I have somewhat of an idea but still want to see what you guys say

Flash Gordon, Desean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Harry Douglas, Ben Tate, MJD, Zac Stacy

Gordon, Jackson, Jackson, Tate, Stacy (or MJD, kind of a tossup for me)

I would go with Keenum

Gordon might be on fire right now but the Patriots always try and focus on the #1 receiver.  And no ones even sure who's throwing him the ball.  

Jaguars held Keenum to 169 yards and zero touchdowns with a pick two weeks ago. Just an FYI.

And KC has not been good on defense the past three weeks, although two were against Manning. Rivers did throw for almost 400 yards and three touchdowns two weeks ago. RG3 seems like the better choice, as he can get you yardage on the ground as well. I have no trust or faith in anyone on the Texans.

Gordon, Jackson, Jackson, MJD, Stacy

hope you didnt start Keenum.... yeash...

ok who you rolling with.

pick 1 wr

ty hilton

d. bowe

pick 1 flex

z. stacy

cj spiller

s. jackson

i'd say Spiller and Hilton. but the hilton/bowe one is a toss up for me.

hope you didnt start Keenum.... yeash...

I didnt thankfully. I decided to not be cute with my decision and just go with the guy who has done it in the past.  but I did end up starting MJD and Tate.

Hilton and Spiller.

leaning towards this.

the projected totals yahoo is giving me makes it harder.  here is my running back core

alfred morris

andre brown

cj spiller

steven jackson

zac stacey and

chris ivory

they have alfred morris projected at 11.5 pts and zac stacey at 15.5.  then they have jackson and spiller around 12.5.    this makes me want to keep stacey in. trust me i don't use the projection as a guide but the discrepancy is crazy to me and it is way off to other sites like cbssports and nfl.com.

i don't know man.............fuck.

Don't trust projections over the weekly rankings that are put up on espn and yahoo (maybe other sites).

Who knows when the projections were updated, who made them, etc. You really can't do any better than having the fantasy experts rank players each week and then taking the average ranking across all the samples, short of being able to see the future.

leaning towards this.

the projected totals yahoo is giving me makes it harder.  here is my running back core

alfred morris

andre brown

cj spiller

steven jackson

zac stacey and

chris ivory

they have alfred morris projected at 11.5 pts and zac stacey at 15.5.  then they have jackson and spiller around 12.5.    this makes me want to keep stacey in. trust me i don't use the projection as a guide but the discrepancy is crazy to me and it is way off to other sites like cbssports and nfl.com.

i don't know man.............fuck.

I would start Morris, Brown, then flex Jackson.

Alright guys, you helped me with the right call on Roethlisberger vs Luck last week, let's see it we can make it happen again.

PPR league, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a flex.

Lacy

Stacy

Rainey

Pierre Thomas

Ray Rice

Welker

Keenan Allen

TY Hilton

Riley Cooper

James Jones

What five do you think I should go with? Leaning towards Lacy, Rainey, Welker, Allen, and Rice at flex (since the Vikings are so bad). What do you guys think? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Rainey would be at the bottom of my list given those backs.

He had one huge game. They've given him some work after that but he came back with 1.9 and 3.7 ypc. Not really involved in the passing game. And this is a dude who was cut by the Browns a couple weeks ago (maybe a disfunctional organization, but if he was something special, I'm assuming they could have spotted it well enough to keep him on the team).

Thomas is ok but Sproles leaches the catches out of the backfield he needs to be a really viable option.

Rice averaging 2.9 ypc on the season. Just have to let him go.

I'd go lacy, stacy, and racist cooper at the flex. Lions have a terrible secondary. I know it's gonna be cold but I think those teams are going to get in a shoutout anyways.

Rainey would be at the bottom of my list given those backs.

He had one huge game. They've given him some work after that but he came back with 1.9 and 3.7 ypc. Not really involved in the passing game. And this is a dude who was cut by the Browns a couple weeks ago (maybe a disfunctional organization, but if he was something special, I'm assuming they could have spotted it well enough to keep him on the team).

Thomas is ok but Sproles leaches the catches out of the backfield he needs to be a really viable option.

Rice averaging 2.9 ypc on the season. Just have to let him go.

I'd go lacy, stacy, and racist cooper at the flex. Lions have a terrible secondary. I know it's gonna be cold but I think those teams are going to get in a shoutout anyways.

The Cardinals are the best team against the run, think I should just disregard it and play my best back? I was thinking Cooper for the flex before reading all of the stats on the Vikings' defense. Rice probably would just let me down again.