No Sleep Records 2014 Vinyl Sub

tokimedo

I can't really see myself subscribing again unless the subscriber-only release includes a band whose discography I collect, or if No Sleep announces a ton of awesome releases for early 2014 like they did last year.  Even then, I only ended up really caring about five or so No Sleep albums this year, so I probably would have saved money buying those alone.

so releases we could expect from this sub?

La Dispute

Daisyhead

Moose Blood

Xerxes

?????

I've never subbed to this before though - I like to buy my vinyl a la carte

You think Moose Blood will get a no sleep release? I didn't know if they actually signed to no sleep or are just doing that split. Like Run Forever on the Adventures split

I can't see myself getting anything from NS in 2014 other than the Run, Forever split (because they're great), Mixtapes and maybe a Swellers release if they have one. Most of their bands/releases don't do much for me anymore.

Yea, I've noticed that too. Although this year was ok. I can't Stand that trc band, though.

Yea, I've noticed that too. Although this year was ok. I can't Stand that trc band, though.

I find it a little humorous that no matter how much they post and try to talk them up on FB, Twitter, & Instagram that they garner almost ZERO response. To see a band so universally hated is kind of funny. I think the most reaction I saw about them was when they announced they signed them, and everyone thought it was a joke. 

This year I bought the Mixtapes LP, B&C LP, and Swellers digital. Wasn't into B&C and ended up selling it. 

It's interesting. I really liked the Allison Weiss, Drug Church and Sainthood Reps LP's this year but Im not sure I would have bought them had I not gotten the sub.

And I dont get all the hate behind TRC. They just seem to be a generic hardcore band. Nothing spectacular but not horrid. I listened o it a bit at the gym and thought it was decent.