PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

Guest thomasbirdsall37

hahaha if you think people who bootleg albums care enough to keep a limited numbered run actually numbered and in that # of pressed range.. you're deluded.. 

all they see are $$$ if they press 500 and they sell, then they press another 500.. if anyone out there thinks that the yeezus press only got 750 copies and somehow half are missing bound 2 and the other half have it.. errrr  think again.

man... this forum has some real killjoy members on it! lighten up dudes. i joined thinking it would have fun like minded peeps who love music and vinyl, instead all of you have become negative pessimistic killjoys! its like you login to get your frustrations out only? wtf? lol. 

anyhoo @ RhoBearToe thanks man, im going to try it now below and see if it works!

45063_1376031649323856_1654440151_n.jpg

1497730_1376031745990513_309086802_n.jpg

(they would look stupid if they didn't follow through, so i know i am right about this, definitely will be limited i think!

1551541_1376031775990510_243151228_n.jpg

1463905_1376031822657172_1210212704_n.jp1602117_1376031905990497_441151843_o.jpg#limitedlol

awesome stuff in my opinion!!!!

^_^  ^_^  ^_^

How do you have a certificate of authenticity for a bootleg? What is the purpose? To assure someone they are not getting the real product but rather an unapproved pressing of it?

I have no problem with this company and have been able to get stuff from them that I wouldn't be able to get elsewhere, but I just don't get why they are calling these authentic.

#hashtag

Guest thomasbirdsall37

How do you have a certificate of authenticity for a bootleg? What is the purpose? To assure someone they are not getting the real product but rather an unapproved pressing of it?

I have no problem with this company and have been able to get stuff from them that I wouldn't be able to get elsewhere, but I just don't get why they are calling these authentic.

#hashtag

er its not rocket science dude, they obviously want to assure us that there is only 1000 booties available, nice touch in my opinion, and a nice gesture of assurance to me when i spend my money. also i think they mean 1000 copies is their promise of authenticity, your confusing that word with it being a bootie, everyone knows its a bootie. 

#grumpypessimisticpeople

er its not rocket science dude, they obviously want to assure us that there is only 1000 booties available, nice touch in my opinion, and a nice gesture of assurance to me when i spend my money.

#grumpypessimisticpeople

you're looking for assurance from a company that makes UNAUTHORIZED products. do you realize how stupid that is?

Guest thomasbirdsall37

you're looking for assurance from a company that makes UNAUTHORIZED products. do you realize how stupid that is?

dude. unless your blind, your going to SEE the numbers from 1 to 1000 on the copies. if it SO EASY to find out if they didn't stick to their promise if anyone has any conflicting copies. the fact that they are not just "saying it" but they are now offering not one but TWO measures to prove it ie. the numbering and the certificate, i think it goes above and beyond comforting me knowing they have made all this effort for us. your the one who is going to look stupid 3 weeks from now when people start receiving their copies and validating it, wait and see, then tell me who is stupid. until then, im more interested in having fun buying all these great vinyl that normally i would not have had the chance to, looking forward keeping them as an investment too, and enjoy spinning when i want to relax and listen to some music. and you talk about unauthorized this and bootleg that? who gives a crap dude, beastie boys and beyonce are not going to go bankrupt or go without food and shelter just because someone put out some vinyl records, get a grip into reality. im happy these booties are available, more power to vinyl i say! without these booties the majors will never consider vinyl, but now their eyes are opening up to the possibilities and potential of using vinyl as a limited source of merchandise, and additional bow to their string. its a win win situation in my book. you guys take things too damn seriously i say. just remember why you love vinyl, remind yourself why you enjoy it as a hobby, and why you love music, and why you even joined this forum, relax and have fun, enjoy. geez rather than unwind on a friday after a long week and have some fun finding out about the different vinyl out there, you rather diss things you know nothing about. 

#unbelievable

dude. unless your blind, your going to SEE the numbers from 1 to 1000 on the copies. if it SO EASY to find out if they didn't stick to their promise if anyone has any conflicting copies. the fact that they are not just "saying it" but they are now offering not one but TWO measures to prove it ie. the numbering and the certificate, i think it goes above and beyond comforting me knowing they have made all this effort for us. your the one who is going to look stupid 3 weeks from now when people start receiving their copies and validating it, wait and see, then tell me who is stupid. until then, im more interested in having fun buying all these great vinyl that normally i would not have had the chance to, looking forward keeping them as an investment too, and enjoy spinning when i want to relax and listen to some music. and you talk about unauthorized this and bootleg that? who gives a crap dude, beastie boys and beyonce are not going to go bankrupt or go without food and shelter just because someone put out some vinyl records, get a grip into reality. im happy these booties are available, more power to vinyl i say! without these booties the majors will never consider vinyl, but now their eyes are opening up to the possibilities and potential of using vinyl as a limited source of merchandise, and additional bow to their string. its a win win situation in my book. you guys take things too damn seriously i say. just remember why you love vinyl, remind yourself why you enjoy it as a hobby, and why you love music, and why you even joined this forum, relax and have fun, enjoy. geez rather than unwind on a friday after a long week and have some fun finding out about the different vinyl out there, you rather diss things you know nothing about. 

#unbelievable

Do you have a twitter or Instagram, so I can follow you?

Guest thomasbirdsall37

I'm so confused by these last few pages...

its just love for vinyl buddy, enjoy :)

Do you have a twitter or Instagram, so I can follow you?

no sorry i don't bro im more of a kik messenger/email instant messaging kinda person. 

p.s: this is a good page to follow https://twitter.com/The_Vinyl_News good updates on the new vinyl stuff

#unbelievable

i only made it one sentence in but i can imagine how the rest goes. first off, it's "YOU'RE" as in YOU'RE AN IDIOT. 

i already mentioned a few pages back that they have been known for making multiple copies with the same number. what are the odds of the two people around the world with #573 finding each other? And what happens if it DOES happen? (which it HAS). You go ask vinyl-digital about it? Well I can tell you how that would go... "we are just the distributor and don't have any information". because it's a BOOTLEG you dumb shit. 

Guest deleted

Hey Thomas! Welcome to the board and thanks for your enthusiasm and posting of pics.

...doesn't take long to figure out who the assholes are around here, rite? :D