PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

Guest thomasbirdsall37

while you sad little laptop warriors (brewsomefag and dreamfagger) were busy lonely by yourself on a Friday night trying to pick fights on a forum that is meant to be about vinyl and music, i was out having fun ;) lol@you two little loners eagerly waiting at the edge of your seat for a reply hahaha. sad little fags. anyway,  just logged in now to see your gay little replies ,of which i shall respond :) 

dB3a1xW.jpg

So is my 12 year old cousin

@ brewsomething - pedo much? little kid shoes, talking about 12 year old cousins? me thinks brewsomething is hiding something cough pedo cough cough. 

Moving swiftly along.....

i only made it one sentence in but i can imagine how the rest goes. first off, it's "YOU'RE" as in YOU'RE AN IDIOT. 

i already mentioned a few pages back that they have been known for making multiple copies with the same number. what are the odds of the two people around the world with #573 finding each other? And what happens if it DOES happen? (which it HAS). You go ask vinyl-digital about it? Well I can tell you how that would go... "we are just the distributor and don't have any information". because it's a BOOTLEG you dumb shit. 

@ dreamover - LOL where do I begin. I thought this website was called vinylcollective... not dictionary-corner.com. You dumb fuck what kind of lonely bored little fag comes on a music/vinyl forum and lectures about grammar LOL oh man so lame hahahaha. Someone hand this little keyboard warrior a gold medal to stick up his ass for the "your / you're" correction. Want to know the ironic thing dreamover? if your going to sit there and lecture someone about grammar/spelling etc, at LEAST practise what you preach you faggot. Look at your sentences, I notice after the full stop, you did not start the new sentence with a CAPITAL LETTER. oh dear, poor little geeky faggot, contradicting yourself aren't you little boy? Funny thing is behind your little laptop screen you got the balls to say "idiot and dumb shit" to me, how about you meet me in person and I break your legs and slap you about and take a video clip and post it up on this forum? let me know if your man enough to take up my offer, i want to show you all 6ft 3 of me muay thai your ass all over your mom's back yard. till then you little pussy pipe down and sit the fuck down and let the true vinyl lovers and music lovers in here enjoy what they came here for. 

And for your information Vinyl Digital are AWESOME. I have been buying from them for many years as well as a few other reputable online stores and they are one of the best in the business. they merely sell records, not exist to provide your dumb ass with information that doesn't relate or pertain to them. your an idiot if you think all this vinyl comes from the same makers, its different people you dickwad, i know that for a fact. they just copy each others styles and ideas, doesnt mean its the same people you narrow minded fag. like i said your going to look like a number one asshole when you see i was right all along. 

ANYWAY, moving swiftly on.

I thought people saying "peeps" instead of "people" was one of the most annoying things that morons came up with, "booties" takes the fuckin cake tho.

@xxbyaaahxx another dictionary corner warrior haha fuckoff dude go see a counsellor about your grammar urges, what a fucking joke you are. you would get laughed at if THAT is how you talk in real life and vent your grammar frustrations. what a pussy lol.

i just love that this guy tells us that we take this forum too seriously when he takes his booties WAY too seriously

@RyBread i said some of you fuckers are too serious as in too negative and ready to be an asshole quickly, learn to chill the fuck out everyone is here to enjoy vinyl and have a good time sharing their hobby with others, not listen to constant pop shots from little assholes like you constantly trying to agitate others. 

Hey Thomas! Welcome to the board and thanks for your enthusiasm and posting of pics.

...doesn't take long to figure out who the assholes are around here, rite? :D

@realtruth - thanks for the welcome bro, thats all i came here for as vinyl is one of my hobbies and i thought it would be a good place to share, discuss, exchange etc, but instead i find a lot of hostility and negativity for no reason. but your right its clear who the assholes are you can tell they got no life and nothing better to do. but its all good man theres a good bunch of you guys here too.

The only "bootie" I'm interested in is the one on Beyoncés album cover. Daaaamn!

@zuck - AMEN to that!! hahaha now thats someone who has his priorities in the right place :)

I just wish VD would send me my Drake and Kendrick booties... my fuckin feet are freezing!

@dantheriver they will i wouldnt worry, remember a lot of these vinyl come from obscure random sources and shipping it from A to B to C sometimes takes a while, but you'll get everything in the end thats for sure!! 

my tracking on this finally updated after nothing for almost a month.

should be delivered next week.

I'm excited about it arriving, but terrified of what condition the record will be in.

@passionbrand most of my vinyl comes in perfect condition from VD and any that don't they are happy to replace or hook something up. i feel for the vinyl stores because its so difficult for them to ship the vinyl all around the world when they have to rely on third party delivery companies to handle their goods with care, its usually the delivery companies that fuck things up. fingers crossed you get yours arrive in good condition like mine normally do! 

and now, to leave you with a couple of hastags

#suckmyballs

#chilloutandenjoytheforum

:) have a good day / evening y'all :)

oh dear, poor little geeky faggot, contradicting yourself aren't you little boy? Funny thing is behind your little laptop screen you got the balls to say "idiot and dumb shit" to me, how about you meet me in person and I break your legs and slap you about and take a video clip and post it up on this forum? let me know if your man enough to take up my offer, i want to show you all 6ft 3 of me muay thai your ass all over your mom's back yard. till then you little pussy pipe down and sit the fuck down and let the true vinyl lovers and music lovers in here enjoy what they came here for.

WHAT

thomasbirdsall37 has been banned, please get back on topic or this thread will be relocked for good.

Thank you for getting him out of here, but also for opening this back up. Way too many copies unaccounted for right now.