PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Y'know, I'm sticking with the box set. It's #'d and if I needed to sell it for any reason it would sell for way more than these reissues. Plus I'm a sucker for colored vinyl. 

RIP 1st pressings tho, better try to flip those TONIGHT if you have them.

the single version of blue still says it's blue vinyl

the single version of blue still says it's blue vinyl

Ha.

Well then... you got me there. 

Probably would have held off and bought those 3 if they were released at the same time. But the order is placed, and I'm gonna stick to it with the hopes that the box looks as cool as I'm imagining. 

Shipping is only $6 if you just want to buy the 3 LPs individually. Half price, but you don't get Ursa Major (which I already have) or Red Star (which is only 3 songs).

It will be sad to not have "Non Dairy Creamer" on vinyl, but I'll live. They better get back to me soon with my cancelation. 

I'm sticking with the box set... although it was a huge dou her move to release them individually less than 24 hrs after the box set... which isn't even sold out.

I'll enjoy my signed box set to go with my already signed Ursa major..

And from like 5 pages ago, no this is not "ZayZay" whoever that is (I assume a disliked member) lmao

Got the box set and will just stick with it but a bit surprised to see the individual releases so early. Especially the self title when the box set's description says it is exclusive to the box. One of the main reason I got the box with the other reason being Blue with the correct version of Slow Motion.

Oh I see the cream colored jacket is what is exclusive to the box while the red jacket is the standard. The box is starting to build buyer's remorse with me but I wanted them all anyways and it will be a nice collectors piece. While I listen to my records I also do enjoy building my collection. I think the band is only making 1 more album so the full set will sit nice in that box.