Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Okay so legitimate concern here... paid $115 for 15 records. Received 6 of them. I have yet to be given a refund for the remaining $66. I got something about having "credit" now and to use it on future orders? But I didn't buy a $66 store credit, I bought records, and they weren't sent to me. Am I gonna have to file a PayPal dispute?

Okay so legitimate concern here... paid $115 for 15 records. Received 6 of them. I have yet to be given a refund for the remaining $66. I got something about having "credit" now and to use it on future orders? But I didn't buy a $66 store credit, I bought records, and they weren't sent to me. Am I gonna have to file a PayPal dispute?

please tell me you have sent a pm to mark. because otherwise you are being the biggest fucking baby on the planet.

I think Mark said you could contact him and he'll sort it out.

Ah okay, I figured he was already swamped with other people asking what records they got so I didn't want to bother him. Just wondering what steps the other PayPal folks were taking. 

please tell me you have sent a pm to mark. because otherwise you are being the biggest fucking baby on the planet.

Thanks for the valuable input. 

Had contacted Mark earlier this week to look into my order, and he said he'd get my invoice to me soon. Been a couple of days and still nothing. Though I'm pretty sure I'm getting none of the LPs I ordered, a confirmation/cancellation would be cool. Still, no fault on Oldies and I can't imagine the stress they're having with not only shipping out all of the sales, but dealing with the cancellations and complaints. 

when everyone here has a direct contact to oldies.com that has offered to help in mark, why are people still trying to figure out how to handle things? pm mark. bunch of retards that want to make mountains out of mole hills. like really, youre gonna file a paypal dispute and create more issues instead of dealing straight with the source? no one is trying to screw anyone over.

when everyone here has a direct contact to oldies.com that has offered to help in mark, why are people still trying to figure out how to handle things? pm mark. bunch of retards that want to make mountains out of mole hills. like really, youre gonna file a paypal dispute and create more issues instead of dealing straight with the source? no one is trying to screw anyone over.

Alright, I may have been hasty with the whole "dispute" thing. I already e-mailed Oldies though. Your point is valid but you lost me at "retards".

Couple things. Its my day off so I can't do anything until at least tomorrow. Fozzyb is correct our accountant was on vaca so she's working through the refunds now, no need to file a paypal dispute. As for orders still processing, I'm not sure what to tell you thats as much info as I have because tracking em down in the warehouse is next to impossible even when we're not inundated. Everyone is working as hard as they can, but again this was like 10x what our normal sales are like. Sorry for any confusion, or anger/sadness but I'm trying my best to keep this easy for everyone and be honest about everything.

Fozzyb is correct our accountant was on vaca so she's working through the refunds now

Thanks. I guess what was confusing was the whole "credit memo" note on the invoice I got, kind of made it seem like you were only getting store credit back and not a refund. Glad that's not the case though.

refunded for the ones I did not receive... to my paypal...I honestly can say this has been a perfectly fine transaction from start to finish. I wish I could complain to boost my post count(see above) up but I cant.

Agreed.  Same for me with the refund.  So much impatience in this thread.  Pretty cray cray.

Regarding the issuance of PayPal refunds for partial shipments... we have been actively processing and posting these refunds through PayPal.  As the order volume becomes more manageable on a daily basis, the window between shipment and refunding will reduce significantly (usually it happens the following business day).  Many outstanding PayPal refunds from last week's sale have been processed and posted within the last 24-48 hours.

As you're probably aware, we're just dealing with A LOT of orders.  If you have any Customer Service-related issues, just shoot us an e-mail at [email protected].  Response time during standard business hours is usually pretty quick.  We'll answer the best we can.

For those that have inquired about Wave #2, we'll probably come back with more in early December, as we're still "digging out" from this sale, and we have Black Friday/Cyber Monday/etc. right around the corner.  

Thanks again to all for the orders -- we appreciate your business.  To those disappointed, we are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations, and will most certainly strive to do better the next time around.