Oldies.com HUGE clearance

4 LP's out of 25. Having placed an order on the first day, I think it's kind of B.S.  They didn't even ship the order until I emailed asking about it over a week later.

That's how it worked with me. Heard nothing at all. Shipping status was processing for over a week. Finally emailed them then lo and behold my order shipped the next day.

4 LP's out of 25. Having placed an order on the first day, I think it's kind of B.S.  They didn't even ship the order until I emailed asking about it over a week later.

Why are people downvoting any comments like this? I understand the store doesn't owe us their lives or anything and we're getting refunded etc. but what happened with the majority of peoples' orders is unacceptable for any store. You have a right as a customer to be upset. Just sayin'.

Why are people downvoting any comments like this? I understand the store doesn't owe us their lives or anything and we're getting refunded etc. but what happened with the majority of peoples' orders is unacceptable for any store. You have a right as a customer to be upset. Just sayin'.

you must be new here

I'm really bummed that the live Dance Hall Crashers was canceled on my order... or so I assume.

The packing slip said that it was canceled if it had c/o or s/o on the sheet by it... which it didn't.

But it was not included and the sheet indicated that it wasn't shipped.

Relatively but I've been following this thread since it started, Maybe I missed the memo on people not being able to voice any negative opinions about something that's perfectly reasonable to be a little upset about.

If I'm reading a message board devoted to records and I'm reading a thread about a sale at a vendor, a helpful post would say something like "Hey, this vendor has a lot of cheap records, but I don't agree with the way they handle their shipping department. They've filled the orders out of place which has possibly led to me missing out on some releases. If this sort of thing bothers you, you may want to skip ordering from this vendor". This comes across as a much more intelligent comment instead of talking about being all hurt up in your ass about not getting everything you've ordered. Ever hear the saying, "You get what you pay for"?

In a perfect world, all online ordering sites would have real time inventory instead of taking the records out of stock when the order gets filled. Unfortunately that isn't the case. I'm following this thread because it's fun to see what gems people can find in an online bargain bin. I've now placed 4 orders, and even if I don't get everything, I'll still be getting a great deal. Free shipping. Cheap records that I've wanted to own, and a refund for what I don't get. The way I look at it, I'm not entitled, and if I happen to get lucky on a couple of records, then cool.

TLDR: You can't always get what you wanted. Learn to deal with it and you'll be less disappointed with life.

the_more_you_know.jpeg

I wasn't told till i opened it up what did or didnt ship. ANd I didnt get a refund until 2 days after the package got here. the only record out of the 3 that didnt ship was the reason i was placing the order in the first place (a xmas gift for my friend). So needless to say i am a little disappointed in this sale, and this is coming from someone who supported oldies in the absolute punk thread. I won't be buying again in the next sale, cause i can't trust that no matter how early i order all my items will arrive

I won't be buying again in the next sale, cause i can't trust that no matter how early i order all my items will arrive

I didn't get the stuff I wanted the most, but I also didn't buy anything I wouldn't listen to just to reach the free shipping threshold. I still got good shit at ridiculously awesome prices that I wouldn't have been able to elsewhere.

I'm ready for the next wave.

Was thinking about making another order, I just can't stay away.

Anyone know if the stock numbers are updated and correct? I figured if it has stayed on the site this long since the sale started they must have them, but I'm not sure.

I had a bunch of stuff in my cart become unavailable over the last couple days so it looks like numbers are updating.