Oldies.com HUGE clearance

also, i just need to LOL at billy for deleting his comment last night after i challenged sacredheart to take it outside. realized he was supporting the cool tough guy and had to retract his statements.

also, i just need to LOL at billy for deleting his comment last night after i challenged sacredheart to take it outside. realized he was supporting the cool tough guy and had to retract his statements.

I was laughing at you making a mountain of a molehill. Obviously I should have left it there, but I am glad that I deleted it because it wasn't nearly as funny as watching you be an absolute prick today.

TL;DR - I am LOLing at you, Ryan. You are a hilarious guy to watch make a complete fool of himself while still flaunting his self-importance.

I was laughing at you making a mountain of a molehill. Obviously I should have left it there, but I am glad that I deleted it because it wasn't nearly as funny as watching you be an absolute prick today.

TL;DR - I am LOLing at you, Ryan. You are a hilarious guy to watch make a complete fool of himself while still flaunting his self-importance.

This. Alllllllll of this. Ryan is officially the new ronniethebear. (That's a reference you probably won't get, Ryan, but keep thinking this board is your personal playground and I'm sure things will work out just fine for you.)

This. Alllllllll of this. Ryan is officially the new ronniethebear. (That's a reference you probably won't get, Ryan, but keep thinking this board is your personal playground and I'm sure things will work out just fine for you.)

He sure as hell better get the reference for how much he thinks we owe him something for posting on here.

I made 3 orders, got every single item I ordered, all of which were on sale, got free shipping on every order, and received my last shipment today which was a reasonable amount of time from when I made the order. 

You know one thing I didn't do? I didn't order any filler records that I 100% did not really want.

This sale was awesome. Thanks OLDIES.com!

For anyone wondering what I may have ordered:

FLips - Terror

Sunn - Void

2 Agent Steel lps

Eric Dolphy

Antioch Arrow

Pisces

3 Dead C double albums

and something else I forget.

just smoked a bunch of weed, did some drawing, and reset after an extremely frustrating start to my day. while i'll admit that i was trolling for the sake of my own entertainment, i just want to clarify that i don't condone or take part in directing words like nigger faggot and beaner at people. and that post was not meant to target anyone.

just smoked a bunch of weed, did some drawing, and reset after an extremely frustrating start to my day. while i'll admit that i was trolling for the sake of my own entertainment, i just want to clarify that i don't condone or take part in directing words like nigger faggot and beaner at people. and that post was not meant to target anyone.

Here is an idea, dont use them at all, targeted at someone or not. That comment alone made a lot of people lose any respect for you.

But you were trolling so it's all good. :rolleyes:

NO! YOU MUST BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT YOU TYPE ON THE INTERNET! GO TO YOUR ROOM! :P

Here is an idea, dont use them at all, targeted at someone or not. That comment alone made a lot of people lose any respect for you.

But you were trolling so it's all good. :rolleyes:

if you saw someone fire a single bullet directly into the sky, would you get upset?

I missed the part where you contacted customer service. Or are you just taking swings because you're mad that you didn't get a record that you wanted?

I contacted customer service after I received my package, which was the same day that I received the email stating that one of the records wasn't shipping. They told me that everything happens instantaneously, so there was no way to notify me that I wouldn't be receiving my record because it had already shipped by the time that they knew the record was "sold out." 

I'm just slightly confused because you think they would have known that the record was sold out and my entire order wasn't going to be fulfilled when they were packing my order up... It's not like they didn't look down the list of what I was receiving and say, "Yep! Everything he ordered is being sent!" They told me there was nothing they could do and they were sorry for the inconvenience. 

I'm not taking a shot. Great prices. The customer service dude was really polite and apologetic. I'm just bummed that they didn't notify me before they shipped my order out. I would've rather cancelled everything because the 7 inches I ordered were only an add-on. I didn't really need them, just thought I might as well order while I was getting the El Ten Eleven record. The fact that I found all of this out after my mail lady handed me my package was pretty frustrating. 

It's certainly not worth fighting about. I was just sharing my story.