Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Just got my second order in and my copy of Hey Monday's Hold On Tight has a small hole in the back of the jacket by Cassadee's face. There is no damage to the mailer, so i know this wasn't done in transit. I know it could be worse and I still got this for a steal, but still kind of a bummer.

Other than that, I'm wicked stoked on the deals I was able to get through this site!

My remaining orders were delivered today, despite a projected delivery date of Friday.  Very happy to see them show up early.  Based off the refunds I was issued a couple of days ago, I managed to successfully guess what I'd be receiving... so there were no surprises, good or bad.  8 out of 14.  Can't really complain, especially when you consider the pricing.

How exactly does using every single one of those words end up as just 'bad delivery'? Even more so with the fact that he typed them, it wasnt like verbal diarrhea, he literally had to think about it, type them all, and then hit post, far from just 'bad delivery'.

Also funny that he got Juan to say he felt sorry for it, opposed to you know, saying himself that he felt bad in any of the countless posts he made since then in this thread.

How exactly does using every single one of those words end up as just 'bad delivery'? Even more so with the fact that he typed them, it wasnt like verbal diarrhea, he literally had to think about it, type them all, and then hit post, far from just 'bad delivery'.

Also funny that he got Juan to say he felt sorry for it, opposed to you know, saying himself that he felt bad in any of the countless posts he made since then in this thread.

tumblr_inline_mgv01qbWPt1r5c8sb.gif

More importantly, how about we go ahead and auto-correct those words so my more delicate eyes can't read them anymore...they did it with vinylz, so please make it happen. Thank you.

Wow. This thread took a turn I didnt expect. I cant believe the kid took this trollbait. 

thank you. because it was a joke. that comment alone did nothing to actually anger me to the point of wanting to fight on the internet about it. 

and like i said to juan.. i wasn't calling any one any thing. i used a completely baseless insult to stay in line with a completely baseless argument. billy didn't seem quite satisfied with the chosen words, so i was simply going overboard in finding out what would make him happy. in retrospect, maybe i should have used yo momma jokes as an example. but i still believe that there is a huge difference between saying a word and using a word.

thank you. because it was a joke. that comment alone did nothing to actually anger me to the point of wanting to fight on the internet about it. 

and like i said to juan.. i wasn't calling any one any thing. i used a completely baseless insult to stay in line with a completely baseless argument. billy didn't seem quite satisfied with the chosen words, so i was simply going overboard in finding out what would make him happy. in retrospect, maybe i should have used yo momma jokes as an example. but i still believe that there is a huge difference between saying a word and using a word.

1) You, in the history of the world are not going to be the person who takes the connotations out of words to make them just be words, and not be using them in a negative way. Get over yourself if you think that you can just say certain words and not use them.

2) You did USE the words, you were trying to find other words for 'nothing, no one'  so you basically said that if you want to call someone nothing, call them any of the words you used.

3) Why would you troll your own community? To put it into terms that you are interested in, it is like taking a shit in the vagina you are about to fuck, it just makes no sense.

1) You, in the history of the world are not going to be the person who takes the connotations out of words to make them just be words, and not be using them in a negative way. Get over yourself if you think that you can just say certain words and not use them.

2) You did USE the words, you were trying to find other words for 'nothing, no one'  so you basically said that if you want to call someone nothing, call them any of the words you used.

3) Why would you troll your own community? To put it into terms that you are interested in, it is like taking a shit in the vagina you are about to fuck, it just makes no sense.

You've way overplayed your hand at this point. Give it a rest.