Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Should people not bitch about not getting their money back over things they never received or the store didnt even have in stock? Especially when its been almost 2 weeks. Its just stupid. I've never had an experience where I had to wait for my money to get back to me when someone else fucked up. How hard is it to go to a paypal transaction, and just hit the refund button? Not very....

I know it took a while, but its not like both Mark AND Oldies popped in this thread to let us know:

1) About how many orders they got hit with

2) How the process would work with refunding/shipping

3) That it would take some time

It's not like this company has kept everyone in the dark or worse pulled a bait and switch. Thousands of orders and maybe what 10 employees? Yeah they screwed up how to pull orders but so what? Its not like most if not all of these titles are available elsewhere. They have to double check WHAT they actually need to refund with each order.

Relax. I'm living off my wife's salary and student loans right now but had some extra money to spend, and I'm sure you will get your refund like everyone else. If everyone is so desperate for their money immediately maybe people should re-consider how they budget/spend their money. 

I know it took a while, but its not like both Mark AND Oldies popped in this thread to let us know:

1) About how many orders they got hit with

2) How the process would work with refunding/shipping

3) That it would take some time

It's not like this company has kept everyone in the dark or worse pulled a bait and switch. Thousands of orders and maybe what 10 employees? Yeah they screwed up how to pull orders but so what? Its not like most if not all of these titles are available elsewhere. They have to double check WHAT they actually need to refund with each order.

Relax. I'm living off my wife's salary and student loans right now but had some extra money to spend, and I'm sure you will get your refund like everyone else. If everyone is so desperate for their money immediately maybe people should re-consider how they budget/spend their money. 

Im aware of this but its the fact that its still shitty business haha. When stores have huge sales what do they do? Make sure theres a bunch of employees working that day. They prepare. Oldies just wasnt prepared clearly. Im not pissed about the fact I didnt get what I wanted, Im just frustrated I still dont have my money because of someone else's mistake haha

Just got my shipping confirmation, everything I ordered is on it's way. I only ordered this time last week too.

Guess there aren't too many doom/drone fans shopping in the sales!

Proceed with caution; shipping confirmations don't mean anything, other than the fact that something is on the way.  Like a few others, I was charged for the full amount of my order, and received a confirmation e-mail that listed everything I purchased.  Nothing was missing from said e-mail, though a good portion of my physical order didn't make it through.

That being said, has anyone received a refund before their items?  I received two refund e-mails this morning, for two separate orders that will be arriving Friday.  Doing the math, I'm 90% confident on what I will and won't be receiving.  Kind of bummed to miss out on a few items, but they're still readily available for an extra $10 or $15.  No harm, no foul.

That being said, has anyone received a refund before their items? I received two refund e-mails this morning, for two separate orders that will be arriving Friday. Doing the math, I'm 90% confident on what I will and won't be receiving. Kind of bummed to miss out on a few items, but they're still readily available for an extra $10 or $15. No harm, no foul.

I had Jesu - Heart Ache & Dethroned cancelled and refunded after my other stuff shipped but before I received the items. They should be coming tomorrow. I'm glad to be getting the other records I ordered so not a big deal.

Got 3 out of the 7 i placed on my first order still waiting on the second.

Surprised i got Whisper War since there was one left in stock when i ordered it, and not Tell All Your Friends or In Love & Death, which had much higher numbers, or Simple Plan which I think just said "in stock"

Still waiting on my second order

Thank god, I know the only reason I checked this thread was to see if you got your confirmation.

you wanna go? i just gave up on that awful football game, and my night is wide open, motherfucker.

Got my  orders today. Missing 3/10 from the first order and 2/4 from the second order. i had asked to have the second order completely canceled and instead they sent it, sans 2 items, and then proceeded to charge me $8 shipping when it was originally free shipping. A little pissed about that one as the prices on the Frank Turner records weren't better than Amazon anyway and I would have had free prime instead of getting charged $8. Stoked on oldies as a whole with the awesome prices they had, but a little bummed on the cancellations resulting in subsequent shipping charges.

All of my 7" records came in a bubble mailer with two pieces of cardboard protecting everything... also, I didn't find out that the El Ten Eleven record I ordered wasn't coming (which is why I placed an order in the first place) until after my records showed up. 

Pretty bummed on the terrible customer service. While the prices are alright, I probably won't buy from them again. I feel like you should be notified if your order has changed BEFORE it's shipped to you, but that's just my thoughts. 

Now I'm off to find another copy of the self-titled El Ten Eleven record. 

Pretty bummed on the terrible customer service. While the prices are alright, I probably won't buy from them again. I feel like you should be notified if your order has changed BEFORE it's shipped to you, but that's just my thoughts. 

I missed the part where you contacted customer service. Or are you just taking swings because you're mad that you didn't get a record that you wanted?

you wanna go? i just gave up on that awful football game, and my night is wide open, motherfucker.

You ordered like 5 days after everyone else did, and then act like it is some huge surprise that you havent gotten your order yet after three days. Christ, people in here are looking for any excuse to get up in arms about this sale.

i wasn't up in arms about a damn thing. my first post, i simply questioned how long it was taking others to hear back. didn't get any response there, and still went a couple days without hearing anything.

then i did.

now i'll patiently wait until it arrives, and hopefully i'll be happy with what's there.