PO: The Republic of Wolves - No Matter How Narrow

• 1 month later...

This is by far their most listenable album from beginning to end. That was the only issue I had with Varuna.. it got a bit slow through the middle of the album. This album reminds me of a softer Circa mixed with the poppiness of the Dear Hunter and Manchester Orchestra.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3589521

There's the stream.

Spare Key, Greenville, MO and Pioneers have to be the best back to back to back tracks I've heard in a long time.

I just don't get what's not to love about this band. I don't think I have one release of theirs that hasn't been sent with a personal note or touch from the band.

This is by far their most listenable album from beginning to end. That was the only issue I had with Varuna.. it got a bit slow through the middle of the album. This album reminds me of a softer Circa mixed with the poppiness of the Dear Hunter and Manchester Orchestra.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3589521

There's the stream.

Spare Key, Greenville, MO and Pioneers have to be the best back to back to back tracks I've heard in a long time.

I just don't get what's not to love about this band. I don't think I have one release of theirs that hasn't been sent with a personal note or touch from the band.

Yep. This.

And the bonus track Consequence?? So ridiculous.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...