Dang, you're right.  You can try one trick not sure if it works, or if your order will stick.  Add to cart, then hit Checkout (do not visit your cart).  It was allowing me to put in my payment info, etc.

Ya i havent bought from hot topic in ages and I forgot shipping to Canada is the worst thing of all time, seriously i dont understand how they justify it.

31$ to ship a 24$ record.... I wish that the "ship to a store" thing applied in Canada, we have Hot topics here, they just dont carry vinyl. 

Ya i havent bought from hot topic in ages and I forgot shipping to Canada is the worst thing of all time, seriously i dont understand how they justify it.

31$ to ship a 24$ record.... I wish that the "ship to a store" thing applied in Canada, we have Hot topics here, they just dont carry vinyl.

Hit up Doman. He has a couple extras he bought for the board and could probably hook you up with a better shipping scenario.

Hit up Doman. He has a couple extras he bought for the board and could probably hook you up with a better shipping scenario.

PM'd

okay wtf im spinning the +44 record.. when people say the lycanthrope intro starts a few seconds late i thought they always meant they couldnt put the needle on the record at where the song starts but no... mine has dead wax at the start and it actually starts a few seconds late... theres no way they couldve made this mistake on two different occasions, they must've used the same plates

okay wtf im spinning the +44 record.. when people say the lycanthrope intro starts a few seconds late i thought they always meant they couldnt put the needle on the record at where the song starts but no... mine has dead wax at the start and it actually starts a few seconds late... theres no way they couldve made this mistake on two different occasions, they must've used the same plates

Yup.

Never got an e-mail saying that my copy was mailed, placed, or whatever, but I just got home from work, and it was on my front door step. About to give it a listen now. :)

Are they shipping in boxes again? Mine should be here Saturday, but I keep expecting to see a bent bubble mailer.

Having +44 on vinyl again is getting me hyped for BCR repress. Always seemed like those two albums went together in a weird way.

+44 is the best work any of them have done since the untitled album. It's marks best work lyrically and is a super underrated album.

Boxcar Racer is also an awesome album.

Untitled

TOYPAJ

+44

Enema

BoxCar

Dude Ranch

Cheshire/Buddha

we dont need to whisper

I-empire

The rest.

Everything after I empire from AVA was super boring, even I empire was kinda meh. Not including Transplants in that list, they are awesome, but hard to compare.