7 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

wait what?? frick i had no idea BCR was going up. i even checked the website randomly last night. when did this happen??

Happened yesterday in the morning. New Travis posted an I Feel So lyric in the Upcoming Hot Topic releases thread on Monday and it went up on Wednesday morning.

1 hour ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

Talked to 3 different stores by me. They said they can see 700 pieces still left in inventory online but they are not allowed to order it from in store.

Not sure what the deal is?

Those copies are likely all reserved in customers orders. They're not actually available

2 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Still pissed I missed BCR. I hope more copies go online, even if it is a stretch.

Funny you say that.

I'm mailing back a copy I purchased for just under $50 on ebay due to USPS damaging it during transit. 

The damage did go all the way down to the record, but 1-2 tracks are damaged at most; still don't want to keep it for the price though, so I'll be returning it.

Who knows, check ebay for seller drivervr628. That's who I bought it from, and will be returning it to.