27 minutes ago, enyfour5 said:

F'king re-sellers man! If only people would just hold out, and NOT buy from them, then MAYBE, just MAYBE we'd be able to get a copy at a reasonable price. I'm so F'king mad that I missed out on this. 

Whether people buy from people reselling this or not has absolutely zero bearing on whether or not this gets a repress.

17 hours ago, enyfour5 said:

F'king re-sellers man! If only people would just hold out, and NOT buy from them, then MAYBE, just MAYBE we'd be able to get a copy at a reasonable price. I'm so F'king mad that I missed out on this. 

This isn't even being heavily re-sold. I randomly checked this thread and it was up and online. I immediately ordered it. Done. Copies were online for about 24 hours before selling out. It's in high demand, it sold quickly. I'd say less than 200 of 2000 will get flipped.

Sorry you didn't get one, but this isn't an RSD situation where shops sell unlimited stuff to a flipper and he sticks the middle finger in the air on his way out.

Edited by datraceman

9 hours ago, datraceman said:

This isn't even being heavily re-sold. I randomly checked this thread and it was up and online. I immediately ordered it. Done. Copies were online for about 24 hours before selling out. It's in high demand, it sold quickly. I'd say less than 200 of 2000 will get flipped.

Sorry you didn't get one, but this isn't an RSD situation where shops sell unlimited stuff to a flipper and he sticks the middle finger in the air on his way out.

were talking about BCR, right? there was only 900 pressed/released. 

8 minutes ago, bradrobins0n said:

I'm looking into grabbing +44's WYHSB. I really love the look of the first pressing, but I've heard there are some issues with it? Are they hugely noticable? 

Its worth it to me. Intro to Lycanthrope is shaved by a second or two but hardly enough to make it unlistenable. 

2 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Its worth it to me. Intro to Lycanthrope is shaved by a second or two but hardly enough to make it unlistenable. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

The album like starts directly on a note anyway so even the CD sounds awkward at the start. It's always been abrupt as hell. 

Sweet! Def going to grab that version then!