ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

Anyone want to buy the first press off of me? i want to get the show color that's gorgeous (i'd love to just buy and keep a second copy so i can support this more but i can't afford another without some help.) I'd let it go for $35 shipped, brand new. Pm me thanks.

Wait... is Ours on here?!
I remember loving that Distorted Lullabies cd in college.

Sometimes was a great single and they and Muse were both solid Radiohead-ish alternative bands in the early 00's.

I didn't really dig ours back in the day. Saw them with Dear and the Headlights and Circa and thought they sucked. I like the song on this comp though.

Got mine today and its hand numbered.  Didn't realize that was going to happen but looks like 25/500.  Got the white/red/blue splatter variant.  Been holding out on listening to the mp3 downloads for when the vinyl got here so super excited to finally leave work in 2 hours and get to jamming this thing.  I'm drooling at K-Dev covering that E. Smith song!

ok cool. I sent an email just incase bc I started to worry and he replied it should be getting here soon. Anyone that's received it, I know there there's no tracking number but is the a confirmation of delivery sticker? Just wondering.

I don't think there was. But I gt mine a while ago