COMING SOON: Gaslight Anthem - B-Sides LP

gmoney

So there's a separate Euro pressing for this. S1D confirmed the details to me over email:

Black: /1000

White: /500

It looks like flight 13 has the white version and finest vinyl has both black and white. Neither ships to the U.S.

Green Hell also has the white version and they ship to the U.S. 

Not sure about Banquet yet, they told me they're still waiting on the details of the version they're getting.

So there's a separate Euro pressing for this. S1D confirmed the details to me over email:

Black: /1000
White: /500

It looks like flight 13 has the white version and finest vinyl has both black and white. Neither ships to the U.S.

Green Hell also has the white version and they ship to the U.S. 

Not sure about Banquet yet, they told me they're still waiting on the details of the version they're getting.

thanks for this! Looks like Green Hell actually has both but the white costs more. Hopefully Banquet checks the colors before shipping out with this one. 

• 1 month later...

Banquet has white up in their webstore.

EU press out of 500.

Yeah there's some serious confusion going on. Banquet claims to be getting all 500 copies of this but flight 13, finest vinyl, and greenhell are all stocking this too.

Side One confirmed that there's not a separate UK press different from the mainland Europe version so something is off here.

Banquet's story is the German distros must be mistaken that they're getting white copies. That seems very unlikely to me.

My guess is that Banquet got bad info regarding the amount of copies they're getting. Fellow TGA fans will recall that Banquet also got false info about stocking a Euro pressing of Handwritten.

goldenticketnewsletter.jpg

From SideOneDummy in the inbox:

ATTN: Fans of The Gaslight Anthem, contests and WINNING STUFF!!

We are giving away 3 vinyl test pressings of The Gaslight Anthem's 'The B-Sides' to those who pre-ordered it via our Online Store. Three winning Golden Tickets will be randomly put into 3 random orders from now until the last one is shipped. Pre-Orders start shipping NOW!

Hope someone from here is a winner!