COMING SOON: Gaslight Anthem - B-Sides LP

gmoney

Bought the starburst one.

Almost pulled the trigger on the cassettes, but then I remembered that cassettes are stupid. 

Only cassette I own is Japandroids' "Celebration Rock" because.... C'mon. Japandroids!!

That said, I no longer have a cassette player so it's still in plastic. And worth quite a bit more than I paid for it. Not saying Gaslight cassettes will also go up in value, but who knows.

Not sure if previously posted but I just noticed this. 

From Banquet's site:

"We are stocking the white vinyl version of this LP.  This is limited to 500 copies for the UK - available only via Banquet - and 500 copies for mainland Europe, and is from the first pressing run"

So this would mean the European white variant is /1000? Or is it that there's only 500 in Europe and Banquet has them all?

None the less, ordered this a while back and am stoked for it.

Not sure if previously posted but I just noticed this. 

From Banquet's site:

"We are stocking the white vinyl version of this LP.  This is limited to 500 copies for the UK - available only via Banquet - and 500 copies for mainland Europe, and is from the first pressing run"

So this would mean the European white variant is /1000? Or is it that there's only 500 in Europe and Banquet has them all?

None the less, ordered this a while back and am stoked for it.

I remember S1D saying there were only 500 of the white. Banquet is stocking some and so is Cargo Records Germany. I don't always trust what Banquet says but there were 1,000 of the Euro orange for Live at the Troubadour so maybe there are just as many for this. 

I remember S1D saying there were only 500 of the white. Banquet is stocking some and so is Cargo Records Germany. I don't always trust what Banquet says but there were 1,000 of the Euro orange for Live at the Troubadour so maybe there are just as many for this. 

The Euro white is /1000. S1D originally said 500 but they changed it to 1000: http://sideonedummyrecords.tumblr.com/post/73324701146/the-gaslight-anthem-the-b-sides-black-white

The Euro white is /1000. S1D originally said 500 but they changed it to 1000: http://sideonedummyrecords.tumblr.com/post/73324701146/the-gaslight-anthem-the-b-sides-black-white

Thank you! I was trying to find this info earlier today. I think they upped the US on black as well from 1,000 to 2,000.