mewithoutYou's Brother, Sister Test Pressings for Sale. Proceeds go to Philippines Typhoon Relief

Burnt Toast Vinyl is selling the Test Pressings to the Transparent (Easter Colored) split for Brother, Sister presses.  The proceeds go to relief efforts in the Philippines.  All money will be matched by Burnt Toast Vinyl.

Links to both test presses: 

Burnt Toast is also still selling regular split and transparent split copies of Brother, Sister (Transparent split were previously only sold on mewithoutYou's webstore).   Additionally there a few 'It's All Crazy' copies left and some copies of The Operations cd's.  Direct Links Below:

Wow, crazy they aren't tossing those tests on eBay.  I'd think they'd make significantly more that way..but cool for those looking to get them at an affordable price.

I think he had trouble on ebay last time he sold the test presses.  I believe he said that a lot of people bid really high and won, but never paid. He ended up just selling the unpaid for test presses on his website 

I think he had trouble on ebay last time he sold the test presses.  I believe he said that a lot of people bid really high and won, but never paid. He ended up just selling the unpaid for test presses on his website 

That sucks.

Hope you were able to grab one finally! I know youve been looking for a Brother, Sister test for a while

Agreed! All my one mwY records are one color of the first pressings & their corresponding tests. I think I'd lose it if I did any more than that

I completely agree.  For some reason several years ago I thought I would get some of the presses that I didn't have....and then it spiraled out of control.  On that spreadsheet you posted, I have a hidden column with the price I payed for each copy.  My wife will never see those prices.