Movielife - 40 hour train back to penn repress PO coming soon

why is everyone so bummed about clear with black smoke? thats the typical "rare" victory variant. i for one think its stupid that every victory vinyl released has to have the clear with black smoke as rarest of the variant. i'm glad to have scored the red because i think it goes better with the album anyways. just my two cents

Totally agree with you here. I understand that one is "rarer" than the other, but still some variants just don't match the album at all. (Ala, some of the What It Is To Burn pressings)

Totally agree with you here. I understand that one is "rarer" than the other, but still some variants just don't match the album at all. (Ala, some of the What It Is To Burn pressings)

Have you seen the cover to this?  The clear with black smoke goes perfect with it.  The red is awesome too.  Anyone who has been waiting on a repress of this album for years now is bound to be stoked to get either.

Have you seen the cover to this? The clear with black smoke goes perfect with it. The red is awesome too. Anyone who has been waiting on a repress of this album for years now is bound to be stoked to get either.

I just think the red goes better, but that's just my personal observation. And as you said, super stoked for all of you who finally got a copy of this. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a copy down the line.

yes the clear with black smoke does go well with this record...i have to agree on this as well. But most other victory releases just have it as their /100 rare variant and doesnt go well with most of their records (a day to remember and between the buried and me come to mind). i'm just stoked to get a copy of this for less than the $50 ebay auctions. love this band and when i saw vinnie on the acoustic basement tour last year he played "Hey" and was such a cool and talented guy to meet and talk to.

• 4 weeks later...

Interpunk sent me this e-mail just now.

Thank you for your recent order! We wanted to let you know that we were unfortunately misquoted the price of the Movielife - Forty Hour Train Back To Penn (Red Vinyl) LP from our supplier. The actual price of this LP is $12.75. We must stress that this was not our fault and a misquote from our supplier. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Still think I'm gonna keep the order, still a better price than Victory.