PO: The Written Years - S/T (New song featuring Kenny from Moneen + Album out today!)

Hey guys,

My brother's band just put up pre-orders for their debut album.  They're based out of Vancouver and have been gaining some steam around town. I really think quite a few of you guys on here will dig this. They are doing one song a week until all eight songs are released.  The album definitely has an indie/alternative sounds with some post-rock undertones in there. Engineered, produced and mixed by Ryan Worsely at Echoplant Studios in Coquitlam, BC. Assisted engineering by Matt Di Pomponio. Mastered by Ryan Morey at Grey Market Mastering in Montreal, QC and I know some of you will be stoked to hear that Kenny Bridges of Moneen does backing vocals on the last track, which will be up in a couple of months.

Check out a promo vid here:

Stream the first song, "It's Not Your Fault", here:

https://soundcloud.com/thewrittenyears/its-not-your-fault

Website/Preorders:  http://thewrittenyears.com/

Vinyl is indeed in the plans down the road, but that won't be for it a bit, so I'll leave the topic in here until if/when that happens.

I really dig it, bro. Keep me posted on vinyl PO. Congrats to your brother also

Awesome man, I'll pass on the kind words! No idea on vinyl yet, they need to recoup some of the costs of the record first, but they did get the vinyl masters done at the same time as the normal masters.

although i am digging that song, sadly this thread is in the wrong section. i don't really care though but im sure someone's gonna give you shit for it

Appreciate the kind words but I put it here because there's no vinyl PO yet. If someone wants to move it that's all good, but I figured this would be the spot until vinyl happens

although i am digging that song, sadly this thread is in the wrong section. i don't really care though but im sure someone's gonna give you shit for it

Sounds like you care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...