Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Okay, I'll admit that that On Letting Go looks really nice.  Is it partially translucent?  I think it'll end up looking better than the Hot Topic blue.

It is indeed partially translucent

Sure they do look awesome, but do they sound good?

I started playing On Letting Go for a couple of songs and it certainly sounded good to me.  I'm happy with it :)

wow that purple is absolutely perfect

Yeah it is.

these colors are kinda ugly in comparison to the others.

Remember this guy?

Truthfully, that copy of On Letting Go looks phenomenal... and if I didn't happily own a copy, I'd be a little sore I missed it.  The Juturna leaves a little to be desired, but I imagine the Hot Topic press will take the cake.  I wonder if those will be "translucent marble" as well.

Remember this guy?

To be fair, you never know how a colour can turn out. It could have been the shitty random purple mix, and then his point would have been valid. They just happened to do it almost perfect. Best case scenerio for that purple variant just happened.

Juturna on the other hand........

To be fair, you never know how a colour can turn out. It could have been the shitty random purple mix, and then his point would have been valid. They just happened to do it almost perfect. Best case scenerio for that purple variant just happened.

Juturna on the other hand........

Very valid point.  Variants are a total gamble until you have the final product in your hand.  When I read the word "transparent" in the description, though, I figured it'd be a pretty sleek purple.

I think this OLG variant is the best one yet, but that's just my take. The previous copies looked swell, too, but I'm partial to translucent variants and I think this one is ace. Really dig the marble texture, too.

But that red Juturna... I agree. It doesn't make any sense to me. And like Yanqui just said -- if it has no relation to the art, at least do domethibg that's randomly cool. They may as well have made it yellow or pink.