Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I'm mad because I called Northridge this morning asking to put them on hold and they told me they hadn't gotten them yet (they hadn't opened shipment but I knew they had them). Instead of being helpful they told me no, and when I called back 2 hours later they were all gone / on hold. Lame.

I'm mad because I called Northridge this morning asking to put them on hold and they told me they hadn't gotten them yet (they hadn't opened shipment but I knew they had them). Instead of being helpful they told me no, and when I called back 2 hours later they were all gone / on hold. Lame.

That's just rude.

For those of you in Western New York, the Walden Galleria had none when I went and checked today - looking back a couple of posts at the list of stores, there were no NY listings anyway, kinda weird.

They had Harvard - The Inevitable And I for eleven bucks, though. Snatched it.

He specifically mentioned they are going to west coast stores only. STILL it was nice of you to check.

Just a side note; I've noticed a large amount of negative vote downs as of late. What is happening to this site? 

I haven't been here too long, but I have noticed a little bit of what you're talking about. I guess some people are a little quicker to the draw than others.

Just a side note; I've noticed a large amount of negative vote downs as of late. What is happening to this site? 

people like to get mad at others on here for just about anything really. I went from +15 to -5 in a day. it seems like everything anyone says pisses someone off.

oh, and don't ever have a different opinion than someone else on here.

Just wanted to repost both links to the vinyl for anyone who doesn't have it bookmarked already. HT said that more are expected to arrive back online. 

OLG: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+On+Letting+Go+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131523.jsp

Juturna: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+Juturna+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131521.jsp

Just wanted to repost both links to the vinyl for anyone who doesn't have it bookmarked already. HT said that more are expected to arrive back online. 

OLG: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+On+Letting+Go+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131523.jsp

Juturna: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+Juturna+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131521.jsp

thanks man!

I clicked off thinking they were gone. didn't wanna have to search again. cheers.

I ordered pretty much as soon as they went up and just got shipping confirmation on both OLG and Juturna.

lucky. I got juturna last night I believe. still says "fulfilling order" I hope that's a good thing.

I really wish this wasnt so sporadic. I really don't wanna stay up till 3 again

lucky. I got juturna last night I believe. still says "fulfilling order" I hope that's a good thing.

I really wish this wasnt so sporadic. I really don't wanna stay up till 3 again

My Juturna says the same. And I'm not worried about staying up 5 more hours, I'm worried about spending the rest of the weekend up through tuesday or so like this lol.