Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

They just took them off the webstore along with The Bled - Pass the Flask which was also sold out. They might actually be gone gone, and the two San Antonio stores are saying they haven't got them in yet. Womp womp

Idk if there is something wrong with your browser but these two links are working for me. Though it says thay're out of stock obviously..

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+Juturna+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131521.jsp

The thumbnails were taken off the webstore, but the original links are still working.

I sent some feedback to HT about putting a limit on how many a person can purchase at a time because resellers are snatching them all when they become available and they responded with this :

Understandable your frustration, David - we'll be sure to pass on your feedback

Not sure they will actually do it or not, but it would def help everyone out.

I mean technically this link still works so I wouldn't assume that means they'll be back up.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Brand+New+-+The+Devil+And+God+Are+Raging+Inside+Me+12+Vinyl+LP-205758.jsp

I sent some feedback to HT about putting a limit on how many a person can purchase at a time because resellers are snatching them all when they become available and they responded with this :

Understandable your frustration, David - we'll be sure to pass on your feedback

Not sure they will actually do it or not, but it would def help everyone out.

Maybe if enough people sent similar feedback they would get the hint faster?

If we put together some sort of form letter explaining to them the situation (which, I'm sure they're aware of, but to take action we need to be clear in our message) and have everyone copy, insert name, send to HT feedback ppl?

I mean it cant hurt, and they should have no specific reason to wish for resellers to be able to buy up 20,30, 50! copies at a time just to resell... (of course they'd want ppl to buy up their product, but these are in such demand that it's unfair/unreasonable)

I mean technically this link still works so I wouldn't assume that means they'll be back up.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Brand+New+-+The+Devil+And+God+Are+Raging+Inside+Me+12+Vinyl+LP-205758.jsp

Yeah, there are a bunch of old HT links floating around from exclusives that came out years ago

But didnt this happen with the recent paramore releases? and then they ended up being put back up on the website? there's still some hope

Travis has said multiple times that more will go up

Regarding a limit on how many one person can buy...wont happen. Hot Topic wants to sell every copy, regardless of how it is done. These are unique in that they would sell instantly even without flippers, but there are plenty of releases that they sell much faster because of flippers. Heck, there are releases that only sell out because of flippers, who are then stuck with a record not as in demand as they thought. 

After all my crying yesterday I ended up finding 4 copies of each in shipment at my store. If any SoCal kids feel like driving up to Thousand Oaks we have 2 copies of each left. I have them in the back.

I work in TO and I'd be down to pick those up for the board (already scored my copies), but I just feel like it'd be such a shitshow of PMs I wouldn't know how to deal with it without looking like an asshole. I'm sure some people are going to be willing to drive there to pick them up anyway.

I work in TO and I'd be down to pick those up for the board (already scored my copies), but I just feel like it'd be such a shitshow of PMs I wouldn't know how to deal with it without looking like an asshole. I'm sure some people are going to be willing to drive there to pick them up anyway.

That'd be sick. I don't think you could look like an asshole in doing so.

I'd pay cost plus shipping plus a little extra for OLG, though I still have hope it might come up in the next few days. Fingers crossed!

And I would be in for the juturna!

I've tried contacting Hot Topic through their Facebook page and two nights ago they said they will have more coming soon, then yesterday they responded with "unfortunately there is no specific time set."  I just don't even understand why they set the 12/17 date if they weren't going to follow through.

I've tried contacting Hot Topic through their Facebook page and two nights ago they said they will have more coming soon, then yesterday they responded with "unfortunately there is no specific time set."  I just don't even understand why they set the 12/17 date if they weren't going to follow through.

They were probably given that date initially and when they all didn't come in they just don't know when the rest will come. I bet it will be within the next few days.

If you've ever worked in retail/merchandising you know that plenty of things can happen lol. 

They were probably given that date initially and when they all didn't come in they just don't know when the rest will come. I bet it will be within the next few days.

If you've ever worked in retail/merchandising you know that plenty of things can happen lol. 

I hope east coast stores end up getting some then...