Affordable Art Around The Internet

I looked around for a thread that covered this topic and came up with bits and pieces, but nothing dedicated.  Here it goes...

I'm looking for affordable and unique art for my apartment around the internet.  Not necessarily band prints (although not opposed to it), but cool pieces by independent artists.  Ideally, art that's already framed, canvas prints, or reasonably sized prints.  I'm trying to avoid paying for custom framing, only because I can't really afford it.

I was checking out Society6.com.  There's some cool stuff on there that seems reasonable, and reviews around the internet seem to say that the reproductions are really good quality.  Anyone ever use them?  Anyone have any advice or rad resources?

thanks for the tips so far. cool stuff, so far. i'm excited to check out more of the suggestions. saw a link for 1xrun.com on the prints thread, too. that site seems like it brings equal potential for joy and disappointment. cool work.

Really been digging 1xrun lately. They also let you choose an option to buy the artwork framed (though it's an extra 100 bucks plus 35 to ship). I just received one of their framed pieces and their frame ups are quality (uv glass, acid free foamcore, etc...). Definitely inexpensive for a custom frameup with those upgraded materials.