SRC 2014 Subscription Vol 1

schomin

If u that's actually the case, that may be just fine, after the way Devil and God was handled.

Have anything source to back ur claim though?

They said in a pervious email that it wasn't Déjà.

Also, I know SRC has done some questionable things, but I really don't think in the end that this was handled terribly?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have been unfortunately running into a lot of delays at the plants :( As well four of the projects have had to have their lacquers re cut due to shipping delay from the storms. If they are not delivered immediately they can get ruined. With all the storms this year this has happened. HOWEVER I know we are expecting a lot of test pressings in the next week or two so we should have a lot of updates, pre orders, release dates etc.. very soon

We have been unfortunately running into a lot of delays at the plants :( As well four of the projects have had to have their lacquers re cut due to shipping delay from the storms. If they are not delivered immediately they can get ruined. With all the storms this year this has happened. HOWEVER I know we are expecting a lot of test pressings in the next week or two so we should have a lot of updates, pre orders, release dates etc.. very soon

so you guys will wait til the absolute last second to let people (who have already given money) know that the records are delayed? Since every record ever gets delayed have you thought about announcing release dates with those delays in mind? or waiting until after test presses are done to start preorders?

crazy idea! i know! 

What EXACTLY are you referring to?

The only release date we have announced is Juliana Theory? Otherwise we have just announced titles and noted we are working on them for a

spring ish release. Test pressings are done on all our releases before pre orders/ release date set.

Shit happens, man.

There is absolutely no reason to jump down anyone's throat for things that are out of their control.

I've had minor issues with SRC in the past and it's been well noted that they have only done right by me (and more).

They've got passion for what they're doing and they're putting things in the works that people might not get otherwise. Maybe communication isn't always what you want it to be but they're trying and doing one hell of a job not only with their own releases...but selling other releases as well.

If you're upset with how something is being done, don't support it.

It really is THAT easy.

At the end of the day, remember that you attract more with honey than you do vinegar.

(I'd add in the part about flies but no one actually wants to attract flies. Let's be real.)

What EXACTLY are you referring to?

The only release date we have announced is Juliana Theory? Otherwise we have just announced titles and noted we are working on them for a

spring ish release. Test pressings are done on all our releases before pre orders/ release date set.

Don't mind the troll on this thread! he's always trolling!