FS Various records Mars Volta NIN

ninjazwig

Hello all, I've decided to liquidate the rest of my collection. I no longer have the urge or funds to collect records. I'm not really sure what to ask on most of these records so I will just take offers. I'm willing to photograph any of these for you. They all come from a non smoking adult owner. I am in Evansville IN if anyone wants to do a local pickup. Just message me.

The Mars Volta: Francis the Mute 3 lps

Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth

Manchester Orchestra: Simple Math

Eagles of Death Metal: Peace Love Death Metal

Madeski, Martin, and Wood: Note Bleu

Thrice: Image of the Invisible 7"

Baroness: Green/ Yellow

Queens of the Stone Age: Like Clockwork

Two Door Cinema Club : Beacon

Silversun Pickups: Neck of the Woods

MGMT : Oracle

A Perfect Circle: Thirteenth Step

Eagles: Hotel California

ninja, im very sorry you have to liquidate but i am very thankful that you posted here.  i myself live in muncie, indiana and am an avid fan of the mars volta along with my two roommates/bandmates. we were recently robbed and ive been quietly searching for a nice copy of deloused as a house christmas present to raise spirits.

now, 10 years ago there was a pressing of some 10,000 to 15,000 of the silver deloused 2xLP.  from my understanding, it was fairly readily available at more prominent record stores and whatever online outlets of the day until late 2006/early 2007 when both the band and eBay bouncing became more popular.  these days a copy on such site goes anywhere from $250 to about $650 pending on if any other copies are available online. occasionally a small cluster of copies will pop up on bigcartel-type sites for around $85 to $160.  i hope ive been able to give you some perspective on quite frankly, the specialness of this certain piece.  im sure your asking price will be fair, if anything i wouldnt want you to ask too little.

about the frances the mute... the record is a gem man, though a few copies have been floating around online. pending on the condition, it is definitely a valuable piece.

hope i've been able to help!  if you have a price range you'd like to discuss on deloused, feel free to pm me.

-Shawn

I guess this board is full of mostly people looking to just rob me blind. So many people are coming at me with 15 for deloused and 10 for with teeth. Everyone would kill for these records. I said I wasn't sure exactly what to price them at not I didn't know what price range they sell in. No more stupid low ball offers please. Tons of this sold.