Warped Tour 2014

Just can't do warped tour anymore. It's always in the middle of summer and in South Texas it is hot as fuck! The venue they have here is also shitty with no shade, no trees, nothing and water always costs an arm and a leg. I'm always surprised when no one dies from heat exhaustion, but lots of people pass out or get really sick. It's a shit show for sure. 

Anyone on here go to the heyday of the Warped Tour in the mid 90's? It was awesome only 3 stages a huge vert ramp and actual good music.

My memories of my first Warped seem to be a blend of my first 2 or 3 from 97-99 w/ bouncing souls, rancid, nofx, less than jake, pennywise, strung out, murder city devils and a lot more. some really good line ups back then

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warped_Tour_lineups_by_year

Just can't do warped tour anymore. It's always in the middle of summer and in South Texas it is hot as fuck! The venue they have here is also shitty with no shade, no trees, nothing and water always costs an arm and a leg. I'm always surprised when no one dies from heat exhaustion, but lots of people pass out or get really sick. It's a shit show for sure. 

Warped Tour in Houston man. Hot and humid and sweaty and sticky. We would pray for rain. We would be psyched on clouds.

2006 was my last year at Warped Tour in Atlanta. It will probably continue to remain my last year at Warped Tour.

Warped Tour in Houston man. Hot and humid and sweaty and sticky. We would pray for rain. We would be psyched on clouds.

2006 was my last year at Warped Tour in Atlanta. It will probably continue to remain my last year at Warped Tour.

Yup. I'll stick to my hole in the wall venues/bars for shows. More intimate and just a better experience all around. 

• 1 month later...

hopefully ill be riding with tgi for a few weeks photographing and shooting some video for them and stray. should be cool. i honestly wouldnt go to warped unless im working. it is fun to see the crowd of kids come running in and freaking out over their favorite band, just glad im not in the middle of it haha.