30 SECONDS TO MARS A BEAUTIFUL LIE BACK IN STOCK

can someone please please please hook me up with a copy since im sharing this with you all? ill have the money to you by friday! please PM me!!

EDIT: Thanks to zacooper for helping me out!

http://www.thirtysecondstomarsstore.com/products/a-beautiful-lie-vinyl-disc

use this code

MH10APP

for 10 percent off until monday.

It says " a beautiful lie disc - this is war picture disc" in checkout. Not sure what the deal is there

i think its just an error. i dont think they would have posted the tracklisting and said "a beautiful lie vinyl disc" twice and had the image for the a beautiful lie record if this wasnt it. its part of their holiday sale where they "restocked old favorites" aka probably had a crate of these laying around

Ugh I want this but the price is rediculous.... Was this just pressed or they 'found some' along with a beautiful lie pic disc?

"found some". i really want to buy it, but i wont have funds till this friday.

its weird that they would hang onto the a beautiful lie pic discs for almost 8 or so years and then release them now.

Used to really dig this band in high-school, and this was the last album of theirs that I enjoyed.  But there's no way I could justify picking up a copy, today, especially at that price.  For what it's worth, Derrick, there looks to be 77 copies in stock at the time of this post.  Wish I could help you out but I'm facing a nasty cut in hours right before the holiday season.  My wallet has been wrung dry for the past few weeks.  Hope you can land one before they vanish, though.

Used to really dig this band in high-school, and this was the last album of theirs that I enjoyed.  But there's no way I could justify picking up a copy, today, especially at that price.  For what it's worth, Derrick, there looks to be 77 copies in stock at the time of this post.  Wish I could help you out but I'm facing a nasty cut in hours right before the holiday season.  My wallet has been wrung dry for the past few weeks.  Hope you can land one before they vanish, though.

someone snagged one for me! and thats so weird that they would hang on to that many copies for that long.