FS: Beatles, Foo Fighters, Lamb of God, NIN, etc.

cemeterytapes

Hey, I'm looking to buy a copy of Where You Want to Be by Taking Back Sunday. Preferably one of the tan or clear w/black smoke variants from the latest pressing, but I'll listen to anything you have.

I'll pay you through Paypal. This is my first time buying stuff on the boards, but I have a successful track record on eBay. Link visible here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/shadowkid33.

Send me a message with what you have, thanks! I also have a copy of Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers on 180 gram vinyl I'd trade if you'd be interested in that - I'm gonna sell it soon anyway.

Figured I would reuse this thread as a sale thread to get rid of some stuffs I don't want anymore. All prices are shipped. I don't have any 7" or 10" mailers though, so if you're interested in one of those records I'll have to ship it carefully in a 12" mailer. All are also clean and play great, most have only been played once or twice if ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beatles - The White Album (Not the first pressing with the number, but sounds clean and plays great) - 20 PPD

Big Black - Songs About Fucking - 8 PPD

Chimaira - The Infection (Picture Disc) - 8 PPD

Earthlings? - Earthlings? (White) - 20 PPD

Foo Fighters - One by One (10" Original Pressing) - 25 PPD

Lamb of God - Resolution - 20 PPD

Man Overboard - The Human Highlight Reel (Red) 10 PPD

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (180 Gram Repress) - 25 PPD

Staind - The Illusion of Progress - 15 PPD

Sunn O))) - ØØ Void (Black) - 12 PPD

Tenacious D - Rise of the Fenix - 8 PPD

• 4 weeks later...

^ I would actually be interested in GNR and RHCP. I don't have anything you want but a bunch of related stuff. Take a gander:

http://deadformat.net/topic/39498

PM'ed.

I also broke down and bought 13 Tales From Urban Bohemia on eBay, so I took that one off the 'want' list.

I have love pt. 1 and 2 that I will sell you. I have both the clear w/ white smoke and purple/green. I'd let the clear one go for cheaper than the purple/green, pm me if you're interested.

Not interested in any trades? If not no worries, I'll hit you up once I get paid next.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Also - I would also be willing to trade a combination of my listed rare records for the Alexsionfire boxset on the off chance that somebody got sick of theirs. I'd even throw Fantastic Planet by Failure and Jane Doe (orange/red tour pressing) by Converge into the mix.