PO: Morrissey - Your Arsenal (Repress) 2/18/2014

"Your Arsenal, the 1992 full length album from Morrissey, is getting a vinyl reissue in early 2014. The new run will be housed in a gatefold jacket, pressed on heavyweight vinyl and remastered. Also, according to Brooklyn Vegan, the CD version of this reissue also includes a DVD of “Morrissey’s October 1991 concert at Shoreline Amphitheatre.”

The reissue will be released on February 18th."

Source: http://modern-vinyl.com/2013/12/09/reissue-of-morriseys-your-arsenal-upcoming/

About 25 dollars is fine with me.

Yeah, they did that already.

Yeah, that was a while ago.

Been on my want list forever. So damn excited.

Seriously! I almost pulled the trigger on an original copy for way too much money. Real glad I held out on that. I just hope it sounds good, cause I know some people had issues with the Tom Waits Rhino 180g represses not too long ago. I haven't heard many of them, so I can't attest to it. Regardless, I'm really geeked on this.

I pre-ordered, but I'm keeping an eye on this because if he try to mess with this like he did with the previous three, I'll cancel. Different fonts, different period pictures, altering songs, or cutting songs from the album? I'll pass.

He already changed the font on the cover. And the version of "Tomorrow" is the US single version.

I think, if anything, Beethoven was Deaf might be next. The current trend has been re-releases in order that they were released. Viva Hate, Bona Drag, Kill Uncle, and now Your Arsenal. Just speculation, but if a Morrissey discography reissue is in the works, it will be awesome.