CULT LEADER - NOTHING FOR US HERE (DEATHWISH)

Yeah I love Gaza and honestly the one song released from this already sounds like it tops anything they've done, the riffs on this make my brain spin. 

Skin Crawler is probably the best song on the EP but the other four tracks (first track is just a short instrumental intro) are really super too.

Picked this up with both Gaza LPs. The whole situation with Gaza and their breakup makes it seem like "I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die" will never get pressed and that's a bummer.

I've love if that and the East EP received a pressing.  All of the Gaza material is great, but those two are my favorites.

I've love if that and the East EP received a pressing.  All of the Gaza material is great, but those two are my favorites.

I remember back when they first pressed "He is Never Coming Back" they said they planned on pressing IDCWIGWID eventually, but not for awhile. Hopefully it happens eventually, but seeing as they disbanded and moved on with another band it doesn't look likely

Looks like there's a blue marble /200 for record release show. Any SLC-ers that can help me out??

would also love one of these (after amnsty obvsly) if anyone can help me, will gladly throw in an extra ten or fifteen for the effort. 

I like to be third in line if someone would be so kind to pick up an extra copy. I'm sure they'll be sold out by the time they reach Philly.

• 2 weeks later...

This album is so fucking good and I can't stop playing it. Every song blows me away and the tone on the song Mongrel is absolutely sick. I wish this album was a full length with a few more songs instead of an EP but nonetheless this will be in my constant rotation for a long time.