CULT LEADER - NOTHING FOR US HERE (DEATHWISH)

Just be sure to buy the record AFTER they play. You don't want to be the dude clutching a record trying to avoid the mosh in a tiny basement.

I made the mistake of buying the new Modern Baseball before the show started as I didn't want to deal with hundreds of screaming teenage girls after the Wonder Years were done. I got it home 100% damage free but that wouldn't happen at this show.

Also, if they have a blue copy, I've got you.

I made the mistake of buying the new Modern Baseball before the show started as I didn't want to deal with hundreds of screaming teenage girls after the Wonder Years were done. I got it home 100% damage free but that wouldn't happen at this show.

Also, if they have a blue copy, I've got you.

If you could grab me one I'd be stoked as all hell. And I'll tip you for your efforts.

amnstypls, If you're still looking for a blue copy, I can hook you up. I found this at one of the stores in SLC today. I might be able to get a few more copies for anyone else that wants one, but there's a bit of a gamble. The store I bought this from put a sticker on it advertising it as "limited RSD blue vinyl". I saw 3-4 more copies of this album at one of their other stores, but there aren't stickers on them advertising color. If the first location had blue, I think there's pretty good chances that the copies at the other store will be blue as well. If anyone wants to take a gamble I can head to the other store and pick one up, but I don't want to be stuck with it if it ends up not being a blue copy. 

f6Wc6FJ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...