PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

1200, is that a Tiny Engines record? I don't remember any other press being that large.

Also I can't wait to see how the lavender turns out. Really excited to get my copy in, too.

I think virtually every pressing TE has ever done has been 500-600.  So yea this is a hell of a step up.  Hopefully they burn through this second pressing too and it doesn't bite them in the ass taking a bigger risk.

Would love to see this record be huge. Hype is building, could be an 8.0 or higher on the 4k

I would be surprised to see that. Most reviews that Ian Cohen does of bands like this seem to be 7s for a reason, in my opinion. Touche and Crash of Rhinos are the exceptions, but they're still low 8s and not best new music.

I would be surprised to see that. Most reviews that Ian Cohen does of bands like this seem to be 7s for a reason, in my opinion. Touche and Crash of Rhinos are the exceptions, but they're still low 8s and not best new music.

I think they will get a Crash score. Ian (and apparently other writers) have been gushing about this.

here's to hoping they have some of the tour press left over for the SOMOS record release show in April at the Middle East in Cambridge, but I'm not feeling too confident at this point, haha. The record is fantastic, and I've also been hoping that they would press 'It Never Goes Out' as well so that's good news.