Captured Tracks Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something new from Mac this year. Does anyone know if The Soft Moon is still on the label? He's self-releasing his new single and I don't know if it's just because or if this is the first step in doing something alone. I really hope it doesn't turn into a Cold Cave "release 20 singles" a year type thing.

New Mac DeMarco April 1st http://www.capturedtracks.com/mac-demarco-announces-new-album-salad-days-41-and-world-tour/

For anyone who has been lucky enough to score either 2 or Rock n Roll Nightclub on colored vinyl, did those versions go up at the same time as the regular pre-order?

Yeah both variants generally go up at the same time with captured tracks

I don't think I've received a CT release, other than the BLOUSE LTD…since they switched plants….that one sounded good, but it was milky clear, and clear always sounds inferior….I just hope their quality control of pressing improved and stays that way...

Kinda getting a little bored with this label…Ill stick to my favorites from them Wild Nothing, DIIV, Craft Spells and Beach Fossils for now

• 3 weeks later...