Captured Tracks Thread

One just came out this year, so I mean...

Also there's no way I'm missing out on the limited DIIV this time.

I've been lucky enough to find DIIV when they were still DIVE, and grabbed every release since the 1st 7"….I may abandon my variant collection for them, and just make sure I have each release rather than each release and each color…(as I don't have a black Oshin)

point being….I may be willing to let go of the first and second 7" on standard black (not the ltd colored) if anyone is interested PM me offers, I had no idea that first 7" is like impossible to find (hardly ever on ebay or discogs) serious offers only! 

Anyway, a new DIIV album would be sick! I have tons of CT releases but this past year I have cut back, as fewer things/artists have kept my attention….here's to 2014

• 4 weeks later...

Ok gang, just for future references...

Since November there has been two new shipping managers, don't e-mail Mehrad, he's gone.

The newest shipping manager is [email protected] and is obviously the person you want to get in contact with for order inquiries.

Guest deleted

In my opinion, Wild Nothing and DIIV are the highlights of their roster

Wild Nothings album 'Nocturne' is pretty much flawless as is DIIV's 'Oshin'

^^ This.

Also Minks "Tide's End" is a really great album.

Super into Beach Fossils but I don't know any other CT artists - where should I start?

I agree with Derek. Beach Fossils and Diiv go hand in hand. I think Cole is the former guitarist of Beach Fossils? 

I'd say if Diiv is Beach Fossils more punk rock attitude brothers then Craft Spells would be their dancy, dream pop brothers. Oh and early Minks had a lot more guitar focused sounds