VC's definitive list of albums, A- Z (VOTING CLOSED)

brandy

Am I seriously the only person pulling for brand new here?

Clarity wins in a landslide, yet oasis has a chance against everyone's supposed white whale. Says a lot about "the hobby"..

Am I seriously the only person pulling for brand new here?

Clarity wins in a landslide, yet oasis has a chance against everyone's supposed white whale. Says a lot about "the hobby"..

There's about 20 people participating. It's not a representative sample.

If we were going based on biggest white whale, this would have won C

http://www.popsike.com/JUDGE-CHUNG-KING-LP-ORIGINAL-LTD-100-YOUTH-OF-TODAY-SCHISM/161175397421.html

Maybe people just don't like Brand New and their fans think the band is more important than it really is?

Maybe. But I'd also think that the craze that's surrounded them on these boards would generate more than two votes. But I'd also think that they generate a lot of hate so people may not have wanted to vote for them. I was expecting the downvotes to ensue immediately.

Deja Entendu.

No originality here, sorry.

I think people are not voting for them simply because it's almost too obvious for them to win.

Or that there are better albums out there. Devil and God is good, but has a few tracks that I skip. Deja has more tracks that I skip. I dont think I have ever put on Damaged and not listened to the entire thing, and it motivates me to get shit done, and it defines an entire genre.

Maybe. But I'd also think that the craze that's surrounded them on these boards would generate more than two votes. But I'd also think that they generate a lot of hate so people may not have wanted to vote for them. I was expecting the downvotes to ensue immediately.

Or people just don't care about them and voted for albums the really like.