Just some records I want to add to my collection I've been looking for on here. Let me know if you're willing to sell to me or maybe you just know of a place I can order it myself.

I am not looking for a specific pressing or color unless stated otherwise.
Bolded records I am more serious about buying.

PM me with serious offers please.

All Get Out - The Season
All American Rejects - Self Titled
Another Breath - Mill City
blink-182 - Dude Ranch
blink-182 - Enema Of The State
blink-182 - Neighborhoods 
blink-182 - The Mark, Tom, And Travis Show
Brand New - Deja Entendu (I'm dreaming, I know)
Dowsing - (Any Release)
Eminem - Curtain Call: The Hits

Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High
Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave (Preferably not one of the Hot Topic reissues)
Fireworks - All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion
Forever Came Calling - Contender
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
The Front Bottoms - (Any Release)
Glocca Morra - Just Married
H2O - (Any Release except "Nothing To Prove")
Hundredth - Let Go
I Am The Avalanche - Self Titled
Jack's Mannequin - Everything In Transit (Again I'm dreaming)
The Killers - Hot Fuss
Letlive. - Fake Histoy
A Loss For Words - The Kids Can't Lose
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist
Make Do And Mend/Touche Amore split 7"
Mansions - (Any release)
The Menzingers - On The Impossible Past
Motion City Soundtrack (Any Release)
My Chemical Romance - Conventional Weapons 7" (The 1st one with the song "Boy Division")
Pentimento - Wrecked
Pentimento/Young English split
Pure Love - Anthems
Ramones - Selt Titled
Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear
Seahaven - Ghost (1st pressing only)
Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit
Stick To Your Guns - Diamond
The Swellers - Good For Me
Sum 41 - (Any Release)
The Story So Far - (Anything besides USAD/WYDS)

Just so you know, you can also get Fake History on Amazon if you don't want the bundle. It's Prime enabled, and I think it's about $24.

Forever Came Calling, The Menzingers, Stick to Your Guns, Hundredth and Say Anything are all available on Best Buy's website. (At least they were last I checked. I've personally bought the records you've mentioned from them. They're about $15 a piece on average)

EDIT: Looks like Hundredth and Say Anything are back ordered, but they should be getting more.

Just so you know, you can also get Fake History on Amazon if you don't want the bundle. It's Prime enabled, and I think it's about $24.

Forever Came Calling, The Menzingers, Stick to Your Guns, Hundredth and Say Anything are all available on Best Buy's website. (At least they were last I checked. I've personally bought the records you've mentioned from them. They're about $15 a piece on average)

EDIT: Looks like Hundredth and Say Anything are back ordered, but they should be getting more.

Never thought or knew to look on Best Buy. Thanks I'll keep that in mind. 

Hot Topic is repressing all of Blink's discography. They've already done TOYPAJ, Buddha, and the self titled. The forum is here. Travis is around the boards often. He's involved with Hot Topic somehow and is a great guy. He can answer questions for you on that forum. So, if you can be patient, you can get all that Blink stuff new within the next few months.

Hot Topic is repressing all of Blink's discography. They've already done TOYPAJ, Buddha, and the self titled. The forum is here. Travis is around the boards often. He's involved with Hot Topic somehow and is a great guy. He can answer questions for you on that forum. So, if you can be patient, you can get all that Blink stuff new within the next few months.

I am aware, but thanks! I just picked up the Self Titled and in came in a couple days ago. I'll probably pick up Dude Ranch and TMTATS with those reissues but I do very much want an earlier pressing of Enema and Neighborhoods. I am going to check out the forum though. 

• 4 weeks later...