Recent purchases

Guest scriptedrain

In the past few months I've bought:

AM/FM - Mutilate Us

AM/FM - Getting Into Sinking

Chin Up Chin Up - This Harness Can't Ride Anything (Autographed)

Dan Deacon - Spiderman of the Rings

Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice (Clear / Silver, Preorder)

Page France - ...and the Family Telephone

Rancid - Radio Radio Radio (7")

Silverstein - If You Could See Into My Soul (7", Free!)

The Blood Brothers - March on Electric Children (Picture Disc)

The Ivory Coast - Lake Placid 1986 (7")

Voxtrot - Your Biggest Fan (7")

[Various] - Mallrats Soundtrack

- Jeff

Guest conoley
just ordered the following:

From Vinyl Collective:

Tim Barry - LP - gray

Tiger Army - early years 10" - clear

Drag the River - esta loco lp - blue

Drag the river - gabba gabba lp - green

Rhythm collision 7"

From GEMM.com: (confirmed, and shipped)

Lawrence arms - apathy LP - green

Misfits - monster mash 7" - glow in the dark

BigRig 7" expansive Heart (ex op ivy)

GEMM.com - waiting for confirmation

Pink lincolns - 1st 7" blue vinyl

Against me! - whote people for peace 7" white vinyl

AFI/Swingin Utters split 7"

INTERPUNK:

Inquisition - Revolution... LP - Colored Vinyl

F-minus - suburban blight LP - black lp - limited to 400 - screen printed covers

Kings of nuthin' - nuts out of luck 7" - 2nd pressing w/ 500 copies on coke bottle green wax

V/A -From The Fox Valley To The Northside 7'' - The 4-Squares & Tricky thingy, The Hitmen & the Bollweevils

Sweet heads up on Inquisition. Thanks!

WHAT? I've never heard of this...Is this the Cotton Mather 7" on blue?

Supposed to be, however i have never heard of that before so we will see. I wonder if its a boot leg or something. but for 5 bucks i will give it a try

Let me know about that. I'm a Pink Lincolns collector and have never heard of it. The only thing I know of that they ever did on blue wax was a four-way split with the Crumbs, AAA and the GoToHells. Ooohh, wait, they also had a promo only 7" release around the time of Headache that has something about Tea in the title, but I think that was black only too. Man, am I dying to know what record that is.

yah there's a few good deals on there if you look around. gotta say that was one of the better ones.

No doubt... i was about to start dancing when i saw that.

People dont like GEMM, but i have ordered about 15 items and all of them got filled and shipped except 1. But i have never been ripped off, lost money or have gotten damaged or bad items.

untill then, nothing but love for Gemm.com

Supposed to be, however i have never heard of that before so we will see. I wonder if its a boot leg or something. but for 5 bucks i will give it a try

Let me know about that. I'm a Pink Lincolns collector and have never heard of it. The only thing I know of that they ever did on blue wax was a four-way split with the Crumbs, AAA and the GoToHells. Ooohh, wait, they also had a promo only 7" release around the time of Headache that has something about Tea in the title, but I think that was black only too. Man, am I dying to know what record that is.

I have already emailed him and asked. But i will keep you posted on what i hear. I grew up in st. pete and have the cotton mather 7" on black. but didnt ever see any other pressing. If you are an expert and dont know about it, i would assume it would be the 4 way split. which is fine because i dont have that, but it would be nice to come up with some crazy rare ep.

I have already emailed him and asked. But i will keep you posted on what i hear. I grew up in st. pete and have the cotton mather 7" on black. but didnt ever see any other pressing. If you are an expert and dont know about it, i would assume it would be the 4 way split. which is fine because i dont have that, but it would be nice to come up with some crazy rare ep.

Darn right it would. The Pink Lincolns site has a pretty good, detailed discography. www.pinklincolns.com.

Also, I just spotted a sealed first press of Back From The Pink Room on eBay if anyone's interested. I have it already -- thanks to benchwarmer and his lot of hidden treasures -- so I hope someone around here can snag it. Although, it couldn't hurt to add a sealed one to my collection. ;)

i "picked up" a few things i've been meaning to snag from my parents record collection today (with their blessing of course; they haven't had a turntable in years and probably only listened to them four times). don't make fun though, even if they seem lame there's at least one awesome song on each one:

~ kenny rogers - the gambler

~ abba - greatest hits

~ abba - greatest hits vol. 2

~ bob dylan - nashville sky

~ michael jackson - thriller

i just bought a new copy of thriller on cd a year or two ago, but it's practically mint! and so much fun to listen to. "billie jean" is still one of the best songs ever written.

Guest conoley

Today I picked up:

White Stripes: S/T

Spoon: Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

Arcade Fire: Intervention 7"

Arcade Fire: Keep the Car Running 7"

the Who: The Quiet One/You Better Bet promo 7"

Also ordered:

Yesterday's Ring: Back From El Rancho (thanks Faith!)

Moneen : The Red Tree