Recent purchases

14 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

You purchased these...? Seems like two of them don't even have titles, and none of them have release dates to me.

Actor/Observer's album is still up for preorder I believe, I was informed by one of the members that they started pressing them in May. Still haven't announced a release date for it.

He Is Legend and Darkest Hour both had indiegogo campaigns for their albums. They've raised the funds and as far as I know have yet to finish the albums.

No titles have been announced yet.

Darkest Hour's album has an estimated September release, still up for grabs here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/darkest-hour-ninth-full-length-album#/

I purchased all of them, I just put ?s because I myself don't know exact release dates or album names.

8 hours ago, Mattiktpq said:

Actor/Observer's album is still up for preorder I believe, I was informed by one of the members that they started pressing them in May. Still haven't announced a release date for it.

He Is Legend and Darkest Hour both had indiegogo campaigns for their albums. They've raised the funds and as far as I know have yet to finish the albums.

No titles have been announced yet.

Darkest Hour's album has an estimated September release, still up for grabs here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/darkest-hour-ninth-full-length-album#/

I purchased all of them, I just put ?s because I myself don't know exact release dates or album names.

Ah, gotcha.

Some more very good stuff!

CONVERGE - Petitioning Forever (/150 First Press White w/White 7")

VASUDEVA - Life In Cycles (/100 "Heady Tie-Dye")

KADDISFLY - Horses Galloping On Sailboats (/200 Blue w/White Haze 12" & Orange 10")

LEE GAMBLE - Chain Kinematics (/200 Clear)

576c67d714466.jpg

576c67ccb9f0e.jpg

576d81d203c4d.jpg

576d81d6d1dfb.jpg

Edited by deer

Had fruitful record store trip while in Indianapolis (whose shops were better than I remembered) and picked up, among others:

- Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagon (OP)

- The Menzingers - Rented World (white w/ black splatter /300)

- Milk Carton Kids - Monterrey (promo version)

- Bro. Stephen - Baptist Girls (green)

- Gates - The Sun Will Rise & Lead Me Home (blue green swirl 44/110)

- Seryn - This is Where We Are (black) - The real score for me, as I'd been looking for a copy of this one for ages . . .

From the last week

The Bangles - Ladies and Gentlemen, The Bangles - CD
Paul Draper - EP One - CD Single
Paul Draper - EP One - White Vinyl 12" Single 113/????
Mikey Erg - Tentative Decisions - Red Vinyl LP
Barry Hyde - Malody - LP
nothing - Tired of Tomorrow - Tour Variant - Milky Clear with Blue Vinyl LP /1000
Octopus - From A to B - LP
Primal Scream with Jason Pierce - Mantra for a State of Mind - 12" Single /1000
Super Furry Animals - Bing Bong - 12" Single with Etched B-Side /1000

Edited by glass realms

Just got all of these in:

Nirvana Live on KAOS-FM, Seattle-1987 (Not RSD) by Interference Records - From deejay.de
Sublime - Second Hand Smoke, Robbin' The Hood, Stand By Your Van, Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends (all four the four standard issue) - From Bullmoose
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Soundtrack (3-D Version - It looks really cool!) - From Soundstage Direct

9 hours ago, jeromium said:

YES! So shocked and pleased to stumble upon this in the recent arrivals bin today at a local shop. There are very few for sale online, none in the US, and it was cheaper than any of them even before adding shipping from Europe.

Why? - Alopecia (2008)

r923wy.jpg

Awesome score man!  Seriously one of my favorite albums ever.  I remember when I got it for Christmas soon after I started collecting.

Edited by FiggyPuddling

Band Of Horses | Why Are You OK (Amazon Exclusive Translucent Blue)
Beck | Morning Phase
Biffy Clyro | Only Revolutions
blink-182 | Enema of the State (SRC Translucent Blue)
Deftones | Deftones
Jack White | Lazaretto
Johnny Cash | at San Quentin
Minus The Bear | Menos El Oso
N.W.A | Straight Outta Compton
Rod Stewart | Every Picture Tells a Story
Rush | Permanent Waves
Sage Francis | Copper Gone (Copper And Translucent Blue)
Santana | Abraxas
Santana | Santana III
The Strokes | Is This It

Edited by Quake1028

Pre-ordered the HMV exclusive Biffy Clyro - Wolves Of Winter 7" just on the off chance it's different to the one included in my deluxe version of Ellipsis. Was pretty pissed about the price being £7.99 before delivery so bearing in mind that HMV ship free for orders over £10 I decided to try and find some other vinyl to qualify for free shipping when I stumbled across Frank Turner's latest album Positive Songs For Negative People for just £6.99. I can live with an album and an exclusive 7" for £15.

My most recent purchase. U-Turn Orbit turntable. In the lovely blue. I am going to have to wait through a Canada Post strike for its arrival, but my old turntable still works decently enough for now. I am getting a new turntable because the 45 mode no longer functions on mine, might never had done so. Even though the previous owner replaced the belt, I think the motor is just old and starting to wear down because my records wobble and wawa a bit as I'm playing them. Its hard to describe the sound, like its slowing down and speeding up, just a tiny bit.

But I've been in love with the Orbit turntables since I first saw them. It was hard picking a color.

So now I need to wait. Oh, and recently bought some vintage children's Disney and Smurfs Christmas vinyl from a thrift shop and a record my mom once had called Looney Tunes. I love this old record to pieces. So many feels! Such memories!