Recent purchases

My most recent vinyl pickups/ purchases:

Paramore - Brand New Eyes // Black

Sleeping With Sirens - Feel // Gold

Pinhead Gunpowder - Fahizah EP // Black

Panic! At The Disco - Pretty. Odd. // Purple/ Yellow Swirl

Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms) // Picture Disc (Gift)

Have Mercy - Collider // Flexidisc

I also ordered a few copies of "Safe For Now" by The American Scene and the Matthew Vincent / Alex Correia split like 2 weeks ago, but they haven't even shipped yet. 

The ones I ordered are in this video, minus the split and The American Scene records.

18 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

My most recent vinyl pickups/ purchases:

Paramore - Brand New Eyes // Black

Sleeping With Sirens - Feel // Gold

Pinhead Gunpowder - Fahizah EP // Black

Panic! At The Disco - Pretty. Odd. // Purple/ Yellow Swirl

Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms) // Picture Disc (Gift)

Have Mercy - Collider // Flexidisc

I also ordered a few copies of "Safe For Now" by The American Scene and the Matthew Vincent / Alex Correia split like 2 weeks ago, but they haven't even shipped yet. 

The ones I ordered are in this video, minus the split and The American Scene records.

I'm always glad when people post a list along with their video because there is no way in hell I'd have sat through that shit.

First week of January

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations (50th Anniversary) - Red/Orange Starburst Vinyl 12" Single
Blur - Bang (Mindwarp Mutations) - Promo 12" Single
Catfish and the Bottlemen - The Ride - LP
Catherine Wheel featuring Tanya Donelly - Judy Staring at the Sun - CD Single
Justin Hurwitz - La La Land (Original Soundtrack) - Blue Vinyl LP
George Michael - Faith (Super Deluxe Edition) - Double CD/DVD/LP
Sleeper - Delicious - 12" Single
Soda - Artifical Flavour - CD
Soda - Artifical Flavour - Cassette
These Animal Men/S*M*A*S*H - Flawed Is Beautiful (Deluxe Edition) - Double DVD/Double CD
Trash Can Sinatras - Circling the Circumference - 12" Single

17 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm always glad when people post a list along with their video because there is no way in hell I'd have sat through that shit.

Of course, man! I wouldn't expect anyone to sit through  video when I could've just as easily typed out a list. I hate that too!

2 minutes ago, Drewsggr said:

I have been wanting to get this one. Love this album. 

My latest haul - 

Or you could just write a list...I don't know anyone who would prefer watching a ~2 minute or more video to reading a short list.

I'm curious by nature and love seeing what folks pick up and post in this thread, but I won't be forced to watch some shitty youtube video to see what people are buying/listening to these days.

Hell, even do like homeboy a couple posts up and post a list and your video link if you're desperate for youtube views. /rant

22 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Or you could just write a list...I don't know anyone who would prefer watching a ~2 minute or more video to reading a short list.

I'm curious by nature and love seeing what folks pick up and post in this thread, but I won't be forced to watch some shitty youtube video to see what people are buying/listening to these days.

Hell, even do like homeboy a couple posts up and post a list and your video link if you're desperate for youtube views. /rant

I have a youtube channel and thought it was easier to post the video. I'll start providing a list and if others want to see the video I'll provide that too. To each their own.