Recent purchases

The Dirtbombs - Maybe Your Baby - 7" Single
Happy Mondays - Step On - 12" Single
Happy Mondays - Loose Fix/Bob's Your Uncle - 12" Single
The House of Love - Beatles and The Stones - 7" Single with Poster Sleeve
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Impression That I Get, The - Green Vinyl 7" Single
New Edition - Greatest Hits, Volume 1 - LP
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle/State of the Nation - 12" Single

Senses Fail - In Your Absence (White) /900

Linkin Park - Bleed It Out 7" (Picture Disc)

My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You 7" (Picture Disc)

Lostprophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) 7" (Etched B-Side)

Panic! At The Disco - Vices & Virtues (Maroon w/ Black Splatter) /1,500

Like Pacific - Like Pacific - Transparent Blue /500

I also got some old records from thrift stores:

ZZ Top - Fandango!

Bad Company - Run With The Pack

Molly Hatchet - Molly Hatchet

Santana - Marathon

Bad Company - Burnin' Sky

Kansas - Masque

Here's my video of my mail-order purchases, but they're already listed above:

* I really wish this video was displayed smaller.

The Killers - Hot Fuss - White /1000

The Strokes - First Impressions of Earth - Super Special Newbury giant seam split edition 1/1

The Game - The Documentary - 2005 pressing

Denzel Curry - Ultimate - Black /???

The Damned - Mindless, Directionless, Energy: Live at the Lyceum 1981 - 1987 UK pressing

Ministry - The Nature of Law - 1985 12" single

Aztec Camera - High Land, Hard Rain - 1983 US Pressing

Karriem Riggens - Headnod Suite SIGNED - Black/???

Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Pusher Man - Black /500

Agent Orange - This is the Voice - 1986 US Pressing

The Cure - Seventeen Seconds - UK first pressing (textured sleeve)

Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home - black /???

The Cranberries - No Need To Argue - Cranberry colored /1000

Thrice/Thursday - Split - Clear /???

The Specials - Ghost Town - 1981 US 12"

6lack - FREE 6LACK - Black /???

Soundgarden - Ultramega OK - Looser Edition  /???

Death - Human - Milky Clear with Splatter /300

Anderson .Paak - Malibu SIGNED - Pink /1500

On 29/03/2017 at 2:47 AM, MyckelJay said:

Lostprophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) 7" (Etched B-Side)

not trying to judge your taste in music but I'm surprised to see these guys being talked about in anything but hushed whispers after the lead singer was convicted of multiple child sex abuse crimes and described his conviction as "Mega lolz". Hope you didn't pay over the odds for this record.

17 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

not trying to judge your taste in music but I'm surprised to see these guys being talked about in anything but hushed whispers after the lead singer was convicted of multiple child sex abuse crimes and described his conviction as "Mega lolz". Hope you didn't pay over the odds for this record.

Nope. I think it cost me like $3. Regardless of what Ian Watkins did, this is still a great band with great music. Is he a great person? Not by any means at all, but that's doesn't make their music bad. 

Edited by MyckelJay
Typo

20 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

Nope. I think it cost me like $3. Regardless of what Ian Watkins did, this is still a great band with great music. Is he a great person? Not by any means at all, but that's doesn't make their music bad. 

They're totally not my sort of thing but if you dig that style and you can appreciate the music you do you. I mean people still think Burzum's music is cool even though Varg is a convicted murderer and a neo-nazi. Really only commented because I hadn't heard that band name in a long time. 

6 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

They're totally not my sort of thing but if you dig that style and you can appreciate the music you do you. I mean people still think Burzum's music is cool even though Varg is a convicted murderer and a neo-nazi. Really only commented because I hadn't heard that band name in a long time. 

Yeah, I got you. I don't like their frontman at all, but it's still good music. I hadn't heard any mention of them since that stuff with Ian went down in 2012 (i think it was?) I went back and watched some music videos of theirs on YouTube and the comment section had me dying of laughter. haha

Back in the day...my buddy and I went on a trainspotting road trip and we listened to Phil Ochs the whole way up and back...

Finally glad to add this one to my library. It's a frankenstein as it's a mono pressing and a stereo jacket, but oh well. :)

5777642331_5f08737c0d.jpg

Wife had a CD of Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band back when we met, almost a decade ago and we always talked about seeing them again. I never had seen them actually. So, finally last night we made it out... I pointed at the merch table and told her, if you want one, I'll get a record for us. ;) She said, nah, I told her, if they moved me, I'd get one...halfway through the first song...off to the merch table.

rev_peyton_3000small.jpg

They played at least half of this record last night...so that's pretty awesome.

On 3/30/2017 at 5:22 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

I think Varg has dropped the neo-nazi thing since leaving prison.  I might be wrong, just what I heard.  

_______

Picked up the first two Madonna albums at a record fair today on a whim, self-titled and Like A Virgin.  Felt a bit silly but the guy only wanted $3 each.

also got

Donny Hathaway - Donny Hathaway

Chemical People - Ten-Fold Hate

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Graham Nash - Songs For Beginners

Paid too much for the Hathaway but my wife has been a bit obsessed with him lately.  Other than that a bargain bin kind of day but met some chill people.

3 hours ago, nancy_raygun said:

I think Varg has dropped the neo-nazi thing since leaving prison.  I might be wrong, just what I heard. 

I am generally behind on all things Varg because even though I like certain areas of old school black metal I always thought Burzum sounded like it was recorded directly onto a potato. Nazi or not I still wouldn't piss on him or his music if either were on fire.

3 hours ago, nancy_raygun said:

I am generally behind on all things Varg because even though I like certain areas of old school black metal I always thought Burzum sounded like it was recorded directly onto a potato. Nazi or not I still wouldn't piss on him or his music if either were on fire.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:41 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

Much like static x and  shadows fall, I can't listen to bands with chomO members. I used to love lost prophets . ShinobI vs dragon ninja is a great album, but I just can't do it...

Edited by B-dosia

data Panik - Cubis (I Love You)/Sense Not Sense - 7" Single - 341/500
Echo and the Bunnymen - Crocodiles - LP - Original UK Pressing
Echo and the Bunnymen - Porcupine - LP - Original UK Pressing
Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain - LP - Original UK Pressing
Foo Fighters - Songs from the Laundry Room - 10" Single
INXS - The Loved One - 7" Single
INXS - Shining Star - 12" Single
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Damage and Joy - Double Orange Vinyl LP
Moose Blood - Blush - LP
My Bloody Valentine - Glider (Remixes) e.p. - 12" Single
The Other Two - Tasty Fish - 12" Single
This Will Destroy You - The Puritan - Brown Vinyl 7" Single with Black Splatter /1000

AAL-tour.jpg

This is their fourth album and now I've got three of them...but I have never seen Animals As Leaders live...Missed them twice.

But I HAVE seen Felix Martin...he plays two 8 string guitars simultaneously with a bassist and a drummer, so that's kind of the same thing as seeing two 8 string guitarists and a drummer right..?

Also, I'll be picking up AALs second album on vinyl...Weightless and the Followup were recently released on vinyl as well.

The first one was just Tosin Abasi and I think backing tracks, so I've never been interested in hearing it.

Against Me! - Against Me! As The Eternal Cowboy - LP
All - Pummel - LP
The Badge - Futari No Photograph ふたりのフォトグラフ/Dancing うかれ気分でDancing - 7" Single
The Badge - Wink Wa Otenomono ウィンクはお手のもの/ Just One Kiss - 7" Single
Daylight - Jar - LP  /300
Into It. Over It. - 52 Weeks - Quadruple LP Box Set
New Order - Touched By The Hand of God - 12" Single
Real Friends - The Home Inside My Head - CD Target Exclusive Edition

giphy.gif

oIaZJEG.jpg

LxHXZO7.jpg

So backed up lately but here is a few of the more recent grabs. Got a crazy deal on the Ghostface records for only $20, they are part of the rare mail order exclusive box set. One of them as you can see is completely missing a label, has anyone had that happen before? I have had plenty of wrong labels but never just completely blank like that. the only thing missing from the set is the actual box so if anyone happens to have one they would be willing to let go or knows someone else that might def. let me know!